Tree of Savior Forum

Mastema and Pole of Agony dots

Hey there!

I was wondering if the dots’ damage from Mastema and Pole of Agony (attributed) scale from skill level. Has anyone tested this?

Thanks in advance!

Yup
Masterma dot is around 33% of Initial hit scaling (33% x 24 over 20sec)
Pole dot also scale not sure the exact number (isn’t just the number show ?)

Now I see why everyone’s going for Mastema and Pole. Thanks.

My build is W3-Thau3, thinking of going into Warlock for damage (multi hits should benefit a lot from swells) and debuffing support, mainly for PVP. Initially I was thinking of putting a mere point into Mastema and Pole (and maxing invocation/dark theurge) but surely this makes things different, even more considering the recent nerfs to the dark spirits’ mechanics.

Any advice is appreciated :3

why wiz 3? ‘-’ u could have a lot more benefits with thaum 3 and pyro3 which is a lower dmg class but could do insane dmg with thaum3 buffs, also warlock only gives you 2 offensive skills one of them with a long cd so…

Well the only thing invocation have been nerf is they can’t spawn more dark spirit with dark spirit kill.
But overall dark spirit actualy hurt compare to before.

Also Wiz3 seem a bit wierd. You know that quick cast don’t give 50% bonus anymore right o-o?

Evil spirits are amazing now, that devil spirit attribute could be cheaper …

Wiz 3 was intended for a fast Evil Sacrifice (again, PVP in mind), level 15 Lethargy (now scaling from INT… hello, Swell Brain) and Magic Missile, mostly for leveling :3 Sleep and Lethargy itself benefit from Surespell and Quick Casting as well.

Anyway, forgot to say, I’m just about to get to rank 6 (still Thau 2), so I guess RC or (INT) Necro could be an option.

Ok , look quick cast doesn’t affect Evil sacrifice casting speed (besides u don’t need a full charge for this skill , just select your target and release your spirits whenever and wherever u want) , lethargy lv 15 doesn’t decreases atk as much as you think, actually doesn’t make any difference, I can tell u that I have 475 int and lethargy is still useless for TBL. A good advice for pvp at this moment the best build choice is cryo3kino3 or a few other classes but u must have kino + cryo or warlock and still u’ll die way too fast before u can do anything.

1 Like

Wiz3 or Pyro2, obviously warlock c2 mastema with phantom pain attribute > all pyro c3 skills together.
It can kill 2m hp boss in single spell with right setup.

Wiz3 is better option for pvp, energy bolt 3oh, magic missile 3oh, earthquake also 3oh with coming latest ktos. they are castless or instant, i think you dont need quickcast or surespell, not even warlock skills.

These wiz3 skills can kill DG290 mobs with buff and shrinkg

Did you try searching “mastema dot” in the forum and sort by latest post?

Edit: Didn’t test damage attribute on dot though

omg dude there’s no cast time for evil sacrifice, also how will you spawn evil spirits in pvp except from killing other players?

i could replace wiz3 with pyro2

thau and warlock doesn’t need quick cast

While we are at a warlock skill thread, could anyone advice on how the skill distribution should be as a wiz3-ele3-w2?

@Tigris
I use mastema 10 pole 10 invocation 8 evil sacrifice 1 dark theurge 1

Thank you. Does invocation 8 still good as pre patch?

Well it seems I messed up my build ^^Uu

What about current stat allocation for Cryo-Psycho in PVP? Is full CON still a thing? What are the key skills in that build, and rank progression?

Thanks in advance.

Actually is better, evil spirits deals insane dmg.