Tree of Savior Forum

🗺 HELP! New maps I can't explore 100% (answers inside!)

NOTE: I’m not doing quests yet as it’s kinda hard to find people to party quest w/ for some of the maps (I play on wee hours) and my time is limited. I just want to 100% all as much as possible to take advantage of the 3 + 1 exp card event for map exploration at Vaivora. TIA!

##Emmet Forest

Did I miss something? A seal of space, trolley, or hot air balloon? Or is this unlocked by some NPC or gimmick quest?

##Outerwall District 9

This one appears to be unlocked by a gimmick quest. I will come back to this one later but if anyone has tips on how to do the quest, please let me know. Would really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

##Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 3

Is this one (Luonisz Seal Site) quest-related too or is there some seal of space/bulletin board I have to interact with? In the map, it seems connected to where I’m standing but I can’t pass through. Jumping doesn’t help either.

2 Likes

outerwall distric 9 = with linker+psycho
Emmet Forest = talk to the wooden board

2 Likes

Oh, TIL about Emmet. Didn’t bother to check for other objects. Thanks. Will check on this later.

As for Outerwall D9, I’ll see if I can ask a linker and kino for help.

1 Like

for outerwall 9… You can duel some guy that will be able to move you around like a cata or a kino

OR

You can ask a sage to create a portal there (Yeah sage can do it there already test it myself) Oherwise the wall is unluck by the main quest from the zone.

1 Like

For Outerwall D9, quest will lead you there later.

1 Like

@VacaOverpower @momory32 @Pearss

Idk sorry I’m still at section 2 atm.

you need to do the main quest

1 Like

Oh bummer. Thanks for the answer!

They removed the board from Emmet Forest and added Elevator, guess what, the Elevator isn’t working we can’t get in it

2 Likes

Oh god why, IMC. :confused:

1 Like