Tree of Savior Forum

Many MANY stressing Bugs!

Hello everyone, especially the Staff:
Please let me like the game again!
I have many Many MANY buggy issues happening at once and don’t find any support online for those…
I just uninstalled the game for the third time, after the fifth time I revised the files by steam Support

Since February 24th, until now:
(and had to install and update the game all over again to get this questions bellow)
Server Name:
Lenja
Team Name:
Balkz
Character Name:
Verkz

Bug Description :
I have a list of bugs happening that I can’t seem to find a way around and it’s killing my enjoyment of the game! I can’t seem to:

• Teleport, neither by scroll of any kind nor statues, only trough lame npc quest completion

• see my skills UI and infos:

(it only shows part of the window and nothing more, in any way possible)

• mount

• see and or complete collections

• Repair at the NPC in Cities
    (I tried to show more pictures but new users at the forum can’t upload more than one)

and lastly but not the biggest issue…
Many Items and VIP Items are given to me (a returning player), but I can’t understand what they do, because nothing is explained to me, like enchantments or runes and cards, crafts and so on…

somebody pleas Please PLEASE help me, this is infuriating, I tried everything and researched a lot as well in vain… I wanna play the game with some normal quality! >.<

thanks!

Steps to reproduce the issue :
no steps, have always happened…
I used some addons before, when I played 3 years ago… but when I got back, I never used then and had uninstalled the game at the time, I downloaded all again…
I tried to used the addon manager only to try to clean then off or maybe update then because could have something in common with these bugs…

To not say ‘never ever’, I think I could teleport once following the firsts quests using the Valkyrie statue and saw a glimpse of one of the skill explanation window once for just a sec…
and never again…

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Keyboard

System

• CPU : i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz
  • RAM : 16GB
  • Graphics Card : NVidea GForce 930M
  • Storage : 2TB
  • Internet Connection : Wi-Fi?
  • Country, Region : Brazil, South America

Probably an addon, as this isn’t an issue for most players. We already see you have addons in your screenshot, uninstalling the game doesn’t remove addons new or old, and you are using some very old addons.

Is this just an error with this one skill? If so, that’s what needs to be reported so it can be fixed. Either way, I would recommend removing addons.

Not sure what this is…

The collection button is in the bottom right of the screen. Does it not work for you?

Probably an addon as well…

Uninstalling the game doesn’t remove addons. You need to uninstall the game, then go to the Tree of Savior folder in Steam and delete it completely. Trusting the addon manager to do it isn’t a good idea either. Most of your problems will probably be resolved by ensuring you remove all your addons, as you’re using addons that are many years old.

1 Like

If you don’t want to redownload the game, you can go to the game folder (steamapps/common/TreeOfSavior) and:

1. delete the ‘addons’ folder content
  2. inside the ‘data’ folder, delete all .ipf files that have special characters. They usually starts with a underscore, so they are normally at the beginning if you filter all files by name
    Untitled

As @crevox said, probably most of your problems are caused by old addons

1 Like

Thank you for the answer, I will try right away!

IT WORKED!!!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
SO SO MUCH!!!

everything is back on track again, can do everything!
it’s crazy how I couldn’t find it anywhere! I can’t say how happy I am now!

1 Like