Tree of Savior Forum

Manahas Set Additional Attack Line not Working Correctly

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 10/19/2016 AM 9:16 EDT

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Paizuri

Character Name: Okashi

Bug Description :
As the title says, the additional attack line ignores blessing, elemental property damage and enemy resistence.
It will always show as 110 damage.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, it seems that the 110 damage from Manahas gets ignored completely.

In the video at around 0:56 when I shoot the monster and the three damage lines pop up:

= 3,539 dmg

Comparing this to the HP of the mob from before and after it got hit:

= 3,429 dmg

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Get Manahas set
  2. Compare the additional damage line with Cafrisun set

Screenshots / Video :

1 Like

The same issue as KTOS had on live for patch.

I guess it will be fix later on when they roll out with the nerfs meh… Thanks for the update.

off topic:

nerfs?

at topic:

is manahas set hard to farm?

Not nerfs. It’s more like a bug KTOS has they just port over directly without fixing.

part 2 yes. Without a oracle you have to camp for days.

This was the only fixed bug I found regarding Manahas set:

From the 29/09/2016 kToS patch notes.
So this might be a different bug.

hmm so they broke more things? holy

2 Likes

Sad to see that it’s buggy. How did u manage to farm 6 parts of it so fast… camped it whole day with Oracles?

Bump.
Can confirm that it is still bugged. Elemental property attacks are not adding to the damage line comming from the set.

Not only that but it doesn’t even count as another hit!

Try it against an enemy that only takes 1 damage (The stack of furniture in Siauliai mission for example) and it’ll still show 110 damage but will only take 1 damage instead of two from the additional line.

It just doesn’t make sense that the damage shows but doesn’t do ANYTHING at all…
Especially when you consider that it’s basically the same effect as cafrisun.

Over a month since u reported this and not even an answer… I bet they don’t even know that this bug is ingame on iToS. It’s so ■■■■■■■ sad.