Tree of Savior Forum

Make untradable items transferable thru diff characters

title says it all please make untradable items atleast transferable thru team storage. Getting good drops from 240 dungeon/missions are rare enough please dont make it unuseful.

1 Like

the whole idea of items being “untradeable” is so that they can’t be traded.

That idea doesn’t quite work so well, as they don’t seem to understand that account binding is a thing here. There’s an awful lot of drops that drop as untradeable, when they should be account-bound instead.

Makes for a very frustrating experience when almost everything rare like OP is suggesting turns out totally useless for you. Was going to hunt a Pavaisa shield recipe myself until i learned it was untradeable…

1 Like

clearly you dont get what i want to happen in this thread i know what untradable means seems to me you’re a lowbie in this game since you do not know the fact that getting item that doesnt fit your class which is very frustrating since the chances are like next to zero from 240 mission/dungeons its discouraging people from doing such instances. What i want to happen is make untradable items atleast account bound not character bound!

yes hopefully they make it account bound atleast

or maybe i just know how to deal with it better?
i mean it happens all through the game

duo with someone for a while.
half the stuff that’s good for you will go to them.
half the stuff that’s good for them will go to you.

then again, half the stuff overall simply won’t be useful to either of you. how are we going to fix -that-? because obviously, every drop needs to be 100% useful to whomever it drops for.

you kidding me? please tell me what level are you ingame. you dont make sense at all and for the last time im talking about 240 mission/dg items not regular items!

oh but wait…

well maybe you need to actually be specific then, because the prior post just said -all- items.

meanwhile the problem you can’t understand is that i just don’t care about the troubles you’re having.
oh no, a grind-game is making you grind for the gear. oh wait, isn’t that how it’s supposed to be?

you just want to be catered to because why should you have to deal with bad drops… i mean, you’ve almost reached the half-way point of total exp, right?
(yes, level 253 is almost exactly the halfway mark, when measuring total exp.)

read please… 20 characters

you read it.

title: make items transferable (nothing specific: implies all items.)
post: make items transferable (nothing specific: implies all items.)
example: 240dg/miss are hard to get drops from (nothing about limiting to this: implies it is just an example that proves why this would be a good idea.)

everything you wrote suggests that you want -all- items to be transferable through team storage.
NOWHERE does it say that it should be limited to the 240 dungeon gear.

now you’re telling us that you meant something different, but how are we to know what you mean unless the words convey it?

well this reply takes us away from purpose of the thread quite stupid for a reply[quote=“jeffp88, post:3, topic:246655”]
when they should be account-bound instead.
[/quote]

clearly this guy understand the purpose of this thread and doesn’t specifically wants everything to be pointed out,

and for the last time this post is meant to make untradable items atleast account bound so atleast if you get an item that’s different from your class you can transfer the said item thru team storage so you atleast can able to use it with alt characters or gives you an idea of playing other class to make atleast the items useful

once again, your words suggest “all untradeable items should be account-bound instead.” there is not even a single mention of any limitations to the list of untradeable items.

i tried to help you improve your idea, by debating it with you… but clearly you refuse to even see any flaws.
i should have given up a long time ago, and let this thread die.

the word UNTRADABLE itself is a limitation.

+1 , For exemple :

• i want Ledas Shield, i farm (115 dun) it with 3 characters, i got 1 on my fencer, and can’t give it to my cleric …

• True story, worst management team,… I’m Squire , i make money with repair / refine i make lot of gold ( dream) , and want buy a Valia for my Chaplain. Well i get a valia for 650 K , but untradable. Just why ?

First Of all , make items untradable ,"tradable between character account , like : Linked to account .

Optional : Make Silvers account not silver characters. Stop trading Talt between account characters…

Agree!! Items and silver must belong to the team (player) and not to the char…

i just have to agree on this i made lots of same char but different build to see which 1 is better so i need the eq to be trans able on team storage. it just stupid to find the exact gear to each of my char.

agree with this. and make silver also team bound too. we have a money making class but that money is useless on that character if you can’t use it on your other characters . made a new character for money making can’t use that money , tried buying materials on that character and transfer it to team storage. can’t since its untradeable now. 10/10 best game

im not agree if you can transfer silver… market price will be ruined if you can share silver