Tree of Savior Forum

Make the Warehouse / Bank shared across the Barracks / Account

As of right now, it seems that the only way to transfer items across the same account is to use a third party (player) to trade twice, of which would reduce the potential of equipment by 2. This is incredibly annoying and punishing for having a crafting dedicated character, or having lucked out on one character with getting a certain recipe. Also, even not dealing with equipment, the lack of this feature is a quite time consuming to just transfer any item in the first place.

I’m not sure what would be the fix if you wanted to keep the “Potential” reduction in place, but even then, I feel like it should only be reduced by one point.

(Also, not sure if this is intended or not, but you can’t post in the Beta Tester forums (the category option is missing)).

6 Likes

Wait if you trade your recipe, does the potential of the weapon go down as well? :confused: because if so, why have a recipe at all if it’s just going to lower the potential no matter what you do?

If you mean a crafted item from a recipe, then yes. This counts even in the auction house.

Recipes themselves are basically a crafting ingredient. They do not have potential.

Just to be clear, though, potential is a limited resource that allows you to add gem slots to equipment, use some alchemist buffs, and it’s also used as a safety net when you fail an upgrade attempt. Trading, however, also lowers this resource, thus limiting the possibility of the above actions occurring. I haven’t really encountered it being that much of a hindrance, but I’m sure in the late-game, we’ll need all the potential we can get (better equipment has the possibility of multiple slots (each unlock is paid in silver + 1 potential), as well as being important for risky upgrades).

1 Like

Yeah that’s all I meant. I thought the recipe itself had potential by the wording in OP because I thought that everyone can craft equipment in the game as long as you have the recipe. The vendor classes I thought were just to sell services instead of crafting actual items (excluding alchemist who combines and uses items that were already made)

Agree on that we should have our Warehouse / Bank / Storage place linked to all the characters in the same account even if that means I get less total space to save stuff.

They can, but after you pick up the recipe for the first time, the figurative recipe is added to your journal, but all instances of crafting require one of the “recipe item.” There are also special recipes that seem to be automatically added to your journal and do not require an item (they still require regular crafting materials - an example of this is the goat horn headgear).

And this is true about the classes.

1 Like

There’s no mail system? If banks/warehouses aren’t shared across all characters on the same account, then there should be a mail system to compensate for that at least.

No, at least not to my knowledge.

And I agree, it would fix any concern IMC might have about “potential” (the stat) abuse for a shared bank system. I don’t know what that might be, but for some reason I feel they left out the shared bank system for this reason (mailing would consume a “potential” like any other sort of trade - I’d prefer no loss with same-barrack transfers, but like I said, IMC might be concerned this is broken? Or Nexon is gonna have some paid item to restore potential).

and for deposit and withdraw silver!!!

It can be 1 tab stash for each character and one shared tab for all within your account
but maybe this is coming with premium services

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No need to share the items just the silver would be nice.

Beating a dead thread here, but transferring silver isn’t an issue in the slightest. If you have one friend you can do it with no drawbacks. If you don’t, you can transfer it with a slight deduction by selling yourself something through the auction house. Equips are what need to be able to be transferred in a more efficient manner, due to the potential system. You can see what I said if you scroll up a couple posts, but, seeing as you probably didn’t read the thread in the first place:

Just to be clear, though, potential is a limited resource that allows you to add gem slots to equipment, use some alchemist buffs, and it’s also used as a safety net when you fail an upgrade attempt. Trading, however, also lowers this resource, thus limiting the possibility of the above actions occurring.

Transferring through trading lowers potential by two, in fact. Selling it to yourself via the marketplace lowers it only by one, but you also lose some silver and risk having it sniped while you change characters. Both methods are incredibly inconvenient.

I don’t want to depend on a friend I want an account transfer or a bank where you can deposit silver so your account can share it.

Obviously. But the point is the major issue involves item tranferring, not silver. If such a system existed, I’m going to go ahead and assume they’ll throw in silver crossover as well.