Tree of Savior Forum

Make The Card Game Skill Base Not RNG! (Remake It!)

It would be more fun and more competitive and would make this card have more worth if the battle is base on Skills Not RNG!!!

@Note: i’m also expecting a Collection Box For Cards that would give epic bonus

@Additional - I’m Pretty sure the community would be fine to withhold the Card Game so you guys can come up with a good Idea on how it should be done, cause atm it feels like it was pushed in for last minute feature just so you can do something with the cards other than Using it for Summoning, Remove it for now, Come up with a good Card game that would be fun

1 Like

Totally agree with this. The game would have more potential if the card game feature is given proper care. On the dev’s side, they may have to add more cards for the game to flourish but that’s just what it is. It is one of the features I like after about 5 hours of grinding and I’m just in town chatting up my partymates. :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly Mate!! it would be nice to have a good sit with someone random, have a game and you would need to think of your move ( Ending up having a chat )

@IMC - Remake The Card Battle, Even Rock Paper Scissor is more competitive than this.

1 Like

thread i posted a few days ago about this already, properly sorted into the “features” section so it doesnt get lost: The card game (and why it isn’t fun)

1 Like

Yeah, i would love it to be changed to something more skill/strategy based, it will give the game more depth and would be a great feature for ToS. They could even add some features around this mini-game like a ranking, would be a great tool community wise.
I remember i played a lot of card games in Final Fantasy 8 and 9, it was just amazing, spent hours on that, getting cards from opponents, there was also some crafting features around it, and rankings.
I heard they brought it back to FFXIV, and it’s doing great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utdc9x3R_F0

I’m sure IMC can pull out something great for the card system, i think it has a lot of potential. I hope they take this into account.