Tree of Savior Forum

Make silver team-wide

Simple as title :slight_smile:

Would help money maker classes a lot!

Simple much more practical than being able to store silver, as some suggested. I believe it would be fairly simple to implement and would please a high number of players!

Thank you!

4 Likes

I could get behind this, and makes sense, since you are essentially one team. Or at least make it able to put it into team storage.

I know IMC said in a previous announcement that having no silver between characters was too harsh and didn’t affect botting, they might be going this approach.

However I want to reiterate this because I now have a character I no longer want to play who has 90% of my funds…and I can’t delete them because of this.

Having an account wallet like GW2 would just be common sense. Collections are account-wide so why isn’t silver?

I believe a e-mail system could resolve all of our problems like these

Sure it would, like if we could storage silver as people suggested. I just think that the result is the same but it’s much more practical to just have silver account wide instead of sending from one character to the other.

Along with Annis GW2 example, I will add Diablo 3 as a game that have silver account wide.

Account-wide is like your silver is one for entire account?

Exactly. One single amount of silver that is increased and used by all characters in an account (in this case team, but you get it :P)

I will actually edit it to put team wide, just noticed it lol