Tree of Savior Forum

Make Shards untradeable

Heh, If they make it way too easy. Why did they make this system in the first place?

Imagine your lv75 running around with transcendance 10 weapon for its level.
Imagine if they made those weapons tradeable.

I just see they’ve dug themselves a nice hole. No right answers, will more likely disgust players in whichever direction they go, I do not understand when this is so clear, that they still take no action at all.

1 Like

Yeah, IMC can’t win this one, if they nerfed trancendance, it’ll piss off the hardcore players, although those guys will still stay since this game is like a drig to them. Then, if they made it too easy to get (WoW, everybody is a winner mentality), it’ll attract the casuals but those guys tends to quit the game early, meaning less players for IMC to get TP from and more of a ded geym.

3 Likes

They already pissed off some hardcore players by nerfing R8 monsters which made farming orange mats easier, doesn’t matter if they piss them off again lul.

Only the selfish ones.

No matter what IMC does, there will always be backlash of a certain group of players. They are cornered.

They’ll stay anyway, they’ll just find another way to make more money. Maybe one day when Practonium becomes farmable with R9 mobs that hits for 20k (with full buffs and trans’d gear). Hey, knowing IMC they’ll mess up the monster balancing again.
Yeah, I’ll be lying if I say I didn’t benefit from selling some of those mats but imo it’s a good thing that they nerfed the mobs so at least anyone who has enough dedication can have an orange weapon.

2 Likes

Making shards tradable will motivate people to level more alts.
You might even find another alt you like more than your main.
It is also a good currency other than that stupid talts.
So having tradable shards is not that bad, but I agree the scaling of the transcendence is the problem.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.