Tree of Savior Forum

Make Saint Sacellum Auto requirement a bit higher PLZ

Some current solutions you can look into without having to wait for IMC:

1. Use the 10% and 1 minute damage check. If within 1 min (14:00), 10% is not done to the boss (90%), just say “redo” and then leave, requeue and do it with another bunch of people.

2. Queue late at night with your own group of friends. People being “shameless” is not a crime. They followed what IMC has dictated (470 gear score and 2 entries per char) and these people have no wrong. I myself run with multiple alt chars and I don’t see an issue with it. I carry people with my main and I get carried with my alts. It’s just part and parcel of life. It used to be the same with WW/Lepi auto and even Dun400 in the past.

It’s call an MMORPG for a reason. If you don’t wish to carry alts, consider queuing with your friends late at night when nobody else is queuing. Coming here and requesting the only content that allows newbies to gear up faster + get tickets (to sell or to use) just makes you seem like a salty bitch just because you’re having a hard time.

Let me just tell you that if you really were that geared, you should be able to solo Snake Automatch in 15 minutes. And if you can’t, means you aren’t geared enough and should be making more alts to get carried for more scales.

The raid itself should be clearable by the “requirement”, which is 470 gear score. Blame IMC for not testing out their own raids with minimum scores before releasing it. Do you know how stupidly long it’ll take for newbies to gear up doing Snake Solo instead of Automatch? Sorry but, put yourselves in their shoes before talking like you’re on some high horse because if the roles were switched you’d be asking for something entirely different.

You have no right to judge others just because you’re too saintly to bring your alts in. As I always say to others, find a way to solve the situation yourself rather than to start whining, or worst, bitching about it on shout/forum.

2 Likes

Snake Solo is piss easy, require even less gear score and have 4 assisster helping. I have a few char created to try and speed run bounty, but then took 5+ minutes to kill bounty boss and those character can still clear snake solo in like 8 minutes.

I never said snake solo isn’t easy. It just doesn’t make sense for someone who can hit 470 gear score and join a raid that gives double the scales + a chance for the recipe to do solo instead.

stop using the newbie card, 4 solo run is 72 scale which is enough to bring 3 piece of gear to +6 and 1 other to +4. No one is asking that snake solo is +16 club only, just slight investment like +7 on all gear should be decent a.k.a the episode reward that they are giving out. So a newbie would only lose like 2-3 weeks of automatch vs solo scale at most and during that time they are still farming Tel to upgrade the Karaline to Luciferi. It’s a slight road bump for newbie at most compare to the fact that bunch of people just go with their alt that will never improve over time. In a month a newbie could easily get +11 on all equip while your alt would still be at t10 +0 and transfering all scale to main and hope the staff get +23.

As I’ve already said,

Blame IMC for making the raid too hard for 470 gear score (their own requirement), but do not blame the ones who hit 470 in order to funnel scales to their main char.

If you’d like some solutions outside of bitching on the forum, refer to what I said above.

I suppose this is targeted for my last comment…so here:

there is no deadly gimmick on the first 10%…dps starts to get slow when mechanics starts… and if its a weak alt, death on thrust, circles, stacks etc is inevitible - so your 10% in 1min is kinda irrelevant.

I didn’t say its a crime, but lets take it this way:
you are a guitarist in a band but you forgot your guitar on your gig night. Technically, you pass the requirement to be on stage since you are part of the band, but will you still go up the stage without your gear? just standing with your bandmates doing nothing?
A normal person will just stay at the back stage…but a shameless alt user will still go on the stage like a clown, gearless and nothing to contribute except sheer presence.

At the end of the day, its still up to you if you want to queue and ruin others run for your extra gain, or just step out and gear slowly with your main char.

That mind set is scary. You are ruining runs for other people with your undergeared alts just to funnel onto your main char and get ahead of others.

Its a rare sight to see an ungeared newbie now with all those event freebies. Even a new player is more geared with those alt char that I run with. What’s their/your excuse?

Yes i did, i made a whole new char from scratch with just event items and it is now decently geared.

Also don’t use your fake empathy for newbies because newbies are not the problem here. Its those greedy alt users like you who create tons of alts just for extra runs, ruining the gaming experience of others. And when get busted and called out, uses the “newbies” to shield themselves.

Are you suggesting to gear myself up so I can free carry alt users without fail??? Nice try, mate.

ONE WORD: LEECHING
and that’s not something to be proud of.

1 Like

10% in 1 minute is to check if there’s enough dps throughout the whole team to be able to clear. It’s been something I’ve used for quite a while and it has worked well for me. Most of the time, if you’re unable to clear 10% within the first minute, you’ll probably fail the raid at 10-20%.

This was just entirely my own opinion and my own deduction after failing multiple autos. I’d rather not waste my own and everyone else’s time.

I didn’t say its a crime, but lets take it this way:
you are a guitarist in a band but you forgot your guitar on your gig night. Technically, you pass the requirement to be on stage since you are part of the band, but will you still go up the stage without your gear? just standing with your bandmates doing nothing?
A normal person will just stay at the back stage…but a shameless alt user will still go on the stage like a clown, gearless and nothing to contribute except sheer presence.
At the end of the day, its still up to you if you want to queue and ruin others run for your extra gain, or just step out and gear slowly with your main char.

The difference is, you’re friends with your bandmates, but people don’t share the same thought because it’s with a bunch of strangers and the bunch of strangers also include some people who did not bring guitars.

On days that I bring my main, I bring my own guitar to carry others without guitars so I expect the same when I go up on stage without my guitar.

That mind set is scary. You are ruining runs for other people with your undergeared alts just to funnel onto your main char and get ahead of others.

You’re not ruining the run if you clear it. You’re meeting the 470 gear score, and scales are team tradable. I don’t see your point.

Its a rare sight to see an ungeared newbie now with all those event freebies. Even a new player is more geared with those alt char that I run with. What’s their/your excuse?

I have none. I just want to run with alts so that I can fund my main char.

Yes i did, i made a whole new char from scratch with just event items and it is now decently geared.
Also don’t use your fake empathy for newbies because newbies are not the problem here. Its those greedy alt users like you who create tons of alts just for extra runs, ruining the gaming experience of others. And when get busted and called out, uses the “newbies” to shield themselves.

Oh, my bad. Let me clarify that when I say newbies - I don’t mean entirely new characters. I meant being in lack of resources to gear up faster/better. 36 scales per auto run (144 per week) is hardly enough to gear up 1 char, let alone multiple. The way IMC has made this patch is to finish gearing 1 char before moving on to the next, rather than to gear multiple chars concurrently because of the way competitive content is being shaped.

Fine, if you want to call me greedy, so be it. I’m greedy and I have multiple alts running Snake Auto for scales. But so what? I’m following the rules IMC set out. 470 gear score, on Goddess Equipments. Do you want to keep whining on forum, or do you want to have a solution for yourself to avoid failing runs?

Play smarter.

Are you suggesting to gear myself up so I can free carry alt users without fail??? Nice try, mate.

Um, no? I said you can use solutions that I mentioned above about either quitting if the DPS is lacking, or queue with your own friends/guild mates later at night when nobody else is queuing. Because even if you continue calling me a leecher, me (and many many many others) are just going to continue doing this.

Just note, as time goes by, the number of mains will stay the same, but the number of alts will grow exponentially as more 460 jump cards and packs are released. It’s very obvious what IMC wants to do so… yeah.

ONE WORD: LEECHING
and that’s not something to be proud of.

It’s not leeching if I’m not afking :wink:

As long as I enter with 470 gear score and I run around doing my part (turning mirrors, hitting the boss, buffing my team), I ain’t no leecher.

meanie
I usually don’t leave especially if I’m bringing my geared char, even when I get queued with the usual low geared alts that were notorious for “leeching”. But I sometimes ask people to re queue if there are no heals because I’m not strong enough to carry and survive at the same time. The waste of time is just not worth it. And people like these just makes me think twice about staying and sucking it up.

guilty of this, haha. as i recall, i died to this when i had Goddess Leather T10 +6 set. (also i think with no armor maintenance)
but not so now with T10 +11 goddess leather

what can be considered as good gear dps in Snake?
i currently have
Boruta seal 3
Goddess Leather T10 +11
2 set main/off hand T10 +12/13
T10 +9 Luci set
Ark Divine Ret lv10
and Goddess card Austeja lv8

to be honest everything around +7 to +11 should be fine imo (and luci + ark + balinta) if everyone wearing it and no one bring pvp char since set effect and ark doesn’t work (only do this when you have friend that can carry for 2 runs). Also if there is a wizard/scout in party they can cancel thrust by teleport/cloak(?) when red line appear, just position furthest from Snake so thrust target you (better for wiz).

use phelixia card and saint potion that can reduce damage from snake raid, my character using this item never die in snake raid with the weakest armor class (archer)

+1. those help a lot

p.s. i use two filthy dead scouts who die easily

Just allow us to automatch with party and 2–4 members. Its sad that I can run a 3 man auto snake faster than I could with a 5 man auto match. People are too troll.

why you cry,. the requirement is 2m atttributte point with that u get almos ur main skill max art lvl 30 dmg attributte and weith the equip gear score 470 u get a decent 45k+ damage with a goodclass and rotation u make ur 25% rate of dps and your balinta set .
Many people are not used to it, they want to do it in 5 min, the times that we fail the run with the sufficient dps it is more because they do not take advantage of the use of the statues, oh they position themselves badly and they break them very quickly.
many people leave at the beginning because they want to do it with someone who does not touch them or with have 3 healer or low dps sometimes we have enough but like I said they want it easy.
yeah i always get rank 2- 4 but no with my healer or tank

1 Like