Tree of Savior Forum

Make Fortune Cookies TS tradable

Please, make Fortune Cookies tradable via Team Storage. Seriously, I beg you.

4 Likes

Also make Transcendental items tradable via TS

7 Likes

Trans items should not be tradable, because they are too op. Obviously.

op is this guy:

I think transcendence should be trabable via your own TS beacause transcendence enslave you in only one character.

They also should let us trade hair costume and eye color via Auction House.

11 Likes

Fortune Cookies should not be tradable, because they are too op. Obviously.

3 Likes

So very mature, yeah.

The hell you talking about? Itā€™s via Team Storage, where will be OP? The only thing this game have going on now is creating alts, and to have to run all the way through the same boring old content time and time again is one thing that is making people leave too.

I am one that is on a CD with this game, after leveling a couple of alts (6 of them for now) got bored and am playing something else.

By making cookies tradable via TS would at least cut down by half that boring labor, yes, that is what you would call doing the same thing over and over since thereā€™s nothing else to do.

I already have my work in the real world, why I have to work so hard to have fun, or better saying, to squeeze a bit of fun from something that is boring? lol

2 Likes

XD
Heā€™s just trolling the guy who said sharing one transcended item between a team is too OP~
Transcended items not being sharable through team storage is so dumbā€¦ I play Tree Of Clerics, I want a few of them to share the same weapon D:

7 Likes

Oh please imc!
I have so many cookies on max lvl chars q.q

3 Likes

lol, after reading it again yeah, I figured as muchā€¦

@63scaur Sorry man I didnā€™t noticed earlier the sarcasm lolā€¦

2 Likes

op lassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

1 Like

yes i have alot of cookies on my chars thar dont need them D:

1 Like

Everything should be team shareable, but this is IMC so they need another year of complaints to listen. They probably think using multiple chars to obtain cookies and transferring them around is ā€œtoo OPā€ (and cut into their tome sales).

2 Likes

And thatā€™s the particular reason why trans items should not be tradable. Trans10 Skull Smasher and almost all your swords, clerics and wizards are fully equiped. What else would you have in this game left to do, lol.

I am cool with most things being tradable between Team Storage. I donā€™t think Transcendence should be tradable but I also think Transcendence should never have been put into the game, oh well different opinions.

Save them for R9 :wink:

/20chars

1 Like

rightā€¦ cause everyone have to play this game forever. except for rmt players :smirk:

1 Like

It would be a bad MMORPG game if you could clear it. MMORPG is designed to be a forever-lasting game.

Up

Make Fortune Cookies TS tradable

Uploadingā€¦

also @nfprivaron, move this to Suggestions

I asked about tradable hair costumes when we had Meet GM event and apparently it was ā€˜an interesting ideaā€™, but still nothing, so I guess it wasnā€™t interesting enough :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like