Tree of Savior Forum

Make Alchemist Magnum Opus More Useful to Create Orange Recipe Materials

The Alchemistake Magnum Opus is somewhat left out, due to only few materials can be combined/crafted. Alchemist can be more useful if they could make use more of Magnum Opus to create orange materials as alternative of farming. This can ease the material farming and makes Alchemists able to sell their Magnum Opus services or just do combining for him/herself. The materials needed are from lesser materials dropped from specific monster or maybe other few materials for ‘catalyst’.

Example:
To create a Charog Horn via Magnum Opus, Alchemist can combine 10 Charog Nails items dropped from Charogs.

This encourages the usage of other dropped items too. As we know, other lv300 monster item drops, except the materials required for crafting orange recipes, are useless (aside from collections). So, I feel we could make use of them by combining thru Magnum Opus. Please consider this expanded function of Magnum Opus in the future.

1 Like

Or more like use 10x tanu flower to craft 1 of yellow caro antenna
:stuck_out_tongue:

IMC would never cease to amaze me

:tired:

opus can’t even create rank 7 mats and you want them to create rank 8 lulz :haha:

Another reason why it is called Alchemistake

3 Likes

yeah, +1 for this
1 reason for me to build alchemist class is for magnum opus
i hope IMC would consider this feature