Tree of Savior Forum

Make 2 stances for cards builds pvp/pve. and be able to change between them every 60 or 30 min

I play with one char and I’m tired to have to change my cards to play a pvp or a raid pve.
I comeback this mont and i try to do every new content with my main char and its the only that I use. but when i have to go to the GF or the TBL i saw a loot of players abussing of frost lord card and its imposible for me to play against them without the same card.
so I have to pay to trade my pve cards (chaparition) every time when i go to a pve event ? or I could just play to lose ?

thats mean change my cards like 3-4 times on the same day. so I think that its more usefull and more healthful for the game make 2 stances and have the chance to change them every 30-60 min.

1 Like

This card is being nerfed at the time of the next update, which is estimated to be around July 10th. This should hopefully mitigate your need for a feature like this.

even whit a specific nerf on some cards that are “broken” or just barely more usefull than others, Im not asking for a nerf on them becaise i know that there is some really useless cards or just others so specifi for some build or situational thats make this kind of feature more usefull than balance a card.

also when they add a new card with a similar effect on pvp/pve this will be again a problem.

That would be great but with a shorter cd, like 1minute but make it require to stay quiet, just like when changing channels