Tree of Savior Forum

Maintenance Patch Notes.... Really?

They probably hired some fresh grad coders?? Who knows… Nothing in this game works flawlessly right now

hunters are really rare, with your post, did you go to hunter c2 or c3? since most of the builds I’ve seen only hunter c1 are chosen by players

Version 1
IMC does nothing = ppl QQing, fix this fix that

IMC fixes some things = ppl still QQing, wtf why u fix that? (staring at you kepo skin)

Version 2
IMC not fixing something that will take seconds = wtf IMC

IMC fixed something that took seconds = WTF IMC

Meet the QQ community.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you! someone that fcken knows what he is talking about! I loved path of exile and like I mentioned in my other posts. When there is a bug on any mMORPG I played it takes couple days MAXIMUM for a bug to be fixed and every patch notes was something to look forward to with some real goodies. TOS patch notes is a joke. I am a small time mobile developer and the stuff they fix in every maintanence patch notes can be done with one hand in a matter of hours.

2 Likes

hunter circle1 is all you neeed if you want to be a pvp god. infinate stun and boss shutdown is only needed in 1 circle. your pet basically acts as a something that can provide you 3 six second stuns that you can keep on rotation forever. a crit enhancer for your skills/autoattacks your doing as your ranger, and boss shutdown with coursing and snatching.

Mate, change avatar please.
Very, VERY annoying. Hard to read text.