Tree of Savior Forum

Main Quest Rewards to Include Collection Materials

Can you please add SOME of the required collection materials in the rewards of Main/Major Questline? the drop rate of the materials for example … Chupacabra skin was insanely LOW almost 1 hour still no drop? cmon? I look like a bot at the starting map lolz …

This will also motivate some of the new players to complete the Major Questline and at the same time complete the collections. I tried this on Sigita the other day hoping to at least complete 20 collections but maybe my drop/luck rate was soo bad i managed to only complete 2 of them …in 5 hours? hmm … WHY???

Took me a while to get 16 of these to craft the White Tiger Mask… :haha:

Concerning collections, it’s now really easy to complete every level 100+ one because you can do CM on the maps. Other ones are quite easy too, except 4 of them that are just trolling us:

• Tennant’s Farm (2 gems from rare mobs)
  • Royal Mausoleum Storage and co (20 orbs from mobs that are like 10 per map on a zillion square mile maps)

Please remove those stupid troll collections, nobody will ever finish them even if they spend their lifetime playing this game. Or just replace the gems/orbs by more common drops:

• white pino/gepetto gem with pino stem/geppetto leaf
  • orbs with ore (one of the maps has a Sapphire as requirement, seems fine to replace obs with more ore)
1 Like

Oh! I forgot the CM collection method … but for lower levels the drop rate is pretty sad … im now level 400 but my completed collection is at 9 haha …

Wouldnt be much of a collection if the quest handed it to you.
Collections are tiny bonuses anyways. You only really complete them for completionist sake.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.