Tree of Savior Forum

Main Chamber enemies

What is up with enemies in this dungeon?

Pure Loftlems hit like trucks (2000+ damage) and spam Ice Pike which is a 10% chance to freeze for 5 seconds. If you get unlucky a group of 3 will drop on you, and kill you because they spam freeze and you have to sit there and die.

In Grand Corridor there is Dusk Maidens, which are the same as Pure Loftlems. Spam freeze and hit like trucks, they also come in huge groups out of nowhere so you’re dead in seconds.
Then there is Blue Stoulets. These things are just dumb. They have 79,800 Hp, absurdly high defence and just refuse to die (for comparison, most enemies at this level only have 3000-4000 hp). They also hit like trucks, 1200 damage on someone using level 120 plate armor and a shield.

I’m not the only one who thinks these monsters in particular need nerfs right? Everyone I’ve talked to who went to these areas complained about how dumb these enemies were.

I’m more annoyed wth the overpopulated lvl 80 monster collimen magician or something similar… they are overpopulating the ■■■■■■■ place that will never add to your exp coz they are so low level… WTF are these level 80 monster doing on a ■■■■■■■ lvl 138 area?? :rage:

I don’t know why I’m laughing so hard at this. It’s not that because I didn’t get annoyed, but it feels funny knowing I’m not the only one.

I can’t help but to laugh, sorry :joy:

Those mobs hits me around 130 something, idk how did you get 2000+ but I have to agree that Blue Stoulet was pain in the ass to kill and Dusk Maiden is just annoying af.

oh, just wait till you hit the 170+ monsters lol

1 Like

Not really fair comparing elites to normal monsters, but yeah, even compared to other elites of much higher health Blue Stoulets have a metric ass ton.

You’re at the point in the game where elites become common in maps - so expect to be seeing a lot of 30-40k HP aggro mobs from here on out (and even quests where like 15 ambush you at once).

Man, where are all the kids who are saying, “this game is too easy”?

You know why they’re hard? It’s probably because the class you chose is weak. Players who went for the op classes probably breezed through it.

herrr…i have an archer (far from being op) and breezed trough this part too =.="

Naw, Archers are strong against Pure Loftlems. Small and flying. Also, archers are only weak up until rank 4 or 5. You’re on par with the rest of the good classes now.

2 Likes

Duuuude, the freezing chain.

If freezing is working the way it ever should, then Cryos will dominate the PvP for sure…