Tree of Savior Forum

"Main Cannon" build theorycrafting

Hi, I’m looking for a wizard build that focuses on setting up for one huge shot, just for funsies. Preferably it should be at least barely viable for PvP, but doesn’t really have to as by definition these things are kinda crap in PvP conditions.

Most of the current variations utilize these two things:

• Wizard 3 for quickcast and it’s 50% damage bonus
  • Thaumaturge for Transpose, allowing full int builds for even dumber damage while having the option to be very tanky in conditions where survivability is an issue (parties with no frontline).

So here are the current contenders:

Wiz3 > Thau3 > Runecaster
Pump up all the buffs, fire rune of destruction. Rune of justice secondary cannon possibly.

Wiz3 > Thau3 > Warlock
Warlock version of the above, should be relatively similar. Pole of agony main attack?

Wiz3 > Cryo3 > Runecaster
Rune of ice and quickcast+50%, ice pike? Kind of lacking the “oomph” factor of the other cannons I guess.

Wiz3 > Combination of cryo/kino > Runecaster
The fabled cryokino cannon. Huge amount of static setup makes it less desirable for me.

Wiz3 > Linker > Thau > Necro2
Flesh Cannon, probably the most literal interpretation. Can’t fit in Thau3 and Thau2 alone is kinda meh so I went with Linker.

Which one can possibly work best? Perhaps even suggest more builds!

Wiz 3 > Cryo 3 > Warlock.

Frost Pillar is to be considered your main cannon, after it lands, you can land all warlock hits enhanced by quickast. Also you’d have Subzero Shield.

Thau 3 > Runecaster is very interesting, sounds like a DPS of the future build but is a strong 7 rank support build.

Cryo > Kino > RC > Warlock, both Cryo 2 and Kino 2 are lackluster PvP-wise when compared to this formation. You can drop Kino and take Cryo 2 for the shield though.

Wiz 3 > Linker > Thau > Necro > Warlock. PvP wise Warlock is much superior to Necro, skels don’t matter there.