Tree of Savior Forum

Magnus Opus List Item

Well, i try so many combination with magnus opus, i found it 4 combined item can become 1 higher item. Also i have tried combine potion.
Thats all i know.

I wanna know the complete list for magnus Opus. I search everywhere, but cant find it.

You probably won’t find any either because when people find good combinations they’ll end up keeping it to themselves so they can profit from it.

Lols you will not find a list anywhere else. Why would I share a combinations that will make me lose all the profit? I for myself will not share it :stuck_out_tongue: goodluck alchemist!

awwww so sad. Welp, there’s a hint for crafting a good recipe?

@vyne_ made a list on his ToS Mechanics document, check it out

wouldn’t be that hard to google vyne tos mechanics or search it here on the forums

2 Likes

@thebatotot wow, thanks a lot mate.

There’s talk that the Triton recipe comes from a certain combination but so far the guy who was selling the Triton refused to tell how he got it - so maybe there are many possible hidden recipes for Opus

@Kalafiorek i checked the triton recipe, and it is really powerful af. Is there any discussion or any site that really figure out any recipe of magnum opus?

all i do is combining 4 same kind of items or create High lv pot. Thats All.

Well someone did shouted in klaipeda that you can mix a “certain weapon”, surrounded by 8 gems to create another weapon. Not sure if troll or real. Also I forgot what was the weapon he mentioned, but I think it was one of those 120+ purple/orange sword…

1 Like

@ImVeryJelly thanks a bunch dude, thats really help

Thats pretty much Minecraft crafting haha