Tree of Savior Forum

Magical watering can (Please helpmee :*( )

Hello Saviors and those who look from above. I just recently returned in this game, and feeling really good, yet i have a problem that bothers me a lot.

Last time i was in only templar could’ve create a guild. I was, however, playing Alchemist, and always dreamed to having a nice tegridy farm somewhere in guild’s hideout. So, obviously, first thing i did when i returned, was creating a guild and starting to plant weeds.

But i guess something comes out instead of dilgele, because i started to have some… hmm… i would say hallucinations. Let me explain this one clearer for you.

I bought some seeds and watering can, and followed a few locations east to my tower. When i entered and plant my seeds i thought “Hm…How would i water all my weed? Let’s try it once!” I reached to my pockets and didn’t found the watering can there. "Maybe i’ve lost it on the way? Maybe some thieves from Klaipeda have stolen it? (Though why would they need it? ^^) Maybe there was some mistake and i actually didn’t buy it?)

Well, mistakes are made, i teleported to Klaipeda and bought a new one. I checked if i had it this time, and when was assured, i ran towards my guild’s hideout. When i entered i was relived, and well… i had some little busness to do irl, so i just went afk for a few moments. When i returned… Watering can were not there.

Eyes twitching, i teleported to Klaipeda. I think Templar master smirked at me when i ordered 3rd watering can. This fraud definitely knew something i don’t. I bought this watering can once more, took it in my hands and run toward my guild hideout.

Long story short, it was a success this time. I finally reached my destination with the watering can in my hands. I pour my weeds and thought “Okay, growing is a long process. Why wouldn’t i go to some dungeon meanwhile?”

I think i get the drift now. Of course i lost my watering can somewhere in the dungeon.

So my plea is simple. Help me find all these cans and tell me how can i avoid this situation any further?

Well that might looks unusual to see such posts, but problem is real. I’m newbie and i’m not sure if i can keep on buying watering cans each 5 minutes just to keep em in my pockets. I’m certain that either i don’t understand something about the game yet, or i expirience some terrible bug. My crops are dying and family’s starving. Please help :confused: