Tree of Savior Forum

Magical Dps Cleric in New CM

Hello there. Currently thinking of making a CM6/7 DPS build.
What do you guys think about the class combination.

Here is my build currently:
Druid-Exo-Sadhu (With Ataka cloth set)

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXI0XzEiLCJDaGFyNF82IiwiQ2hhcjRfNSIsIkNoYXI0XzIwIl0sInNraWxscyI6eyI0MDAwMSI6NSwiNDAwMDIiOjEsIjQwMDA2Ijo0LCI0MDAwNyI6NSwiNDA1MDEiOjE1LCI0MDUwMiI6MSwiNDA1MDMiOjEwLCI0MDUwNCI6MTQsIjQwNTA2Ijo1LCI0MDkwNiI6MTUsIjQwOTA4Ijo1LCI0MDkwOSI6MSwiNDA5MTAiOjE0LCI0MDkxMSI6MTAsIjQxODAxIjoxNSwiNDE4MDIiOjEsIjQxODAzIjoxMywiNDE4MDQiOjEsIjQxODA1IjoxMCwiNDE4MDciOjV9LCJzdGF0cyI6eyJDT04iOjAsIkRFWCI6MCwiSU5UIjowLCJTUFIiOjAsIlNUUiI6MH0sInZlcnNpb24iOjJ9

Since I can’t really crit(~12-15%) in Stage6+ even with the Prana buff so I take the seed bomb instead of Sterea Trofh.

Here comes 5 questions come in my mind.

-Do the additional damage from Sadhu cloth art and Prana really matters?
-I would like to ask will it be easier to crit by replace sadhu to krivis?
-How about giving up crit and just pick PD instead of sadhu/krivis.
-Any others replacement to Druid? e.g. Miko
-Also, What do you think about the new crusader.

my personal opinion:
-any sadhu focus should grab those arts and wear cloth
-just buy daino scroll. talking bout crit by being krivis just reduce the downtime of daino and zalciai.reaching 2k+ crit isnt a problem with new sets of gears now.
-PD close healing art is welcome in any party as off healer and pandemic is nice too
-druid is a must for magic cleric.i will not pick miko myself.
-crusader is beast with burst damage skill.but the skills targets are low.better have some nice SR

ty for the reply.

Im now trying exo-miko-dru because my gear not yet full-430ichor.
Is 2k+crit with lycanthropy? or not.

isn’t druid>exo>crusader better for CM overall?
I don’t see many sadhus doing CM, do you have any videos of CM with sadhu

This is the only I can find and hope it can be your reference.

I dropped crusader because the targets number is too low and the CD is quite long without a vaivora 2H-mace ichor.

But actually I see lots of crusader in CM now so maybe there is some mechanics or advantages I didn’t know.

Blockquote But actually I see lots of crusader in CM now so maybe there is some mechanics or advantages I didn’t know.

40% magic dmg??? thats why…