Tree of Savior Forum

Magic Research Facility (Wastral) Help!?

Today we got bugged out nonstop in here and not be able to get past the 2nd phase after hours of trying… looked up countless of videos where in some older videos mobs have purple circles around them and people straight up killing them under it clearing it in seconds other videos show they get the mob real low and as soon as the low hp mob walks in the crystal they insta die and clear it fast to.

And yet here we were hitting them as low as 5k hp before they finally die 15min in crystal in 50% hp and mobs stop respawning… like are we doing something terribly wrong or is this part just super super bugged we eventually stopped trying so now I want to know if theres some strat/cheese for it because I really want to farm Wastrel

purple circle is falconer’s aiming, a skill increasing the hitbox of enemies.
to damage the crystal you have to kill a monster when it is right under the crystal.

So you dont make them to 1 or 5%hp and let the crystal blast kill them? You just normally kill all the mobs but under the crystal? We tried that as well but ran into the problem mobs didnt kept spawning when the crystal had 1/3 hp left

Yes you just lure the mobs to the crystal and kill them right underneath it. They should keep spawning but might be a bit far away maybe? I’ve never ran into the situation where is stops spawning. remember to have all your members pick up the blue shards on the ground so it lights up the lantern you gain from last stage to lower the bleeding from your SP.

Had this same issue as well the first time we went after re:build, where mobs randomly stopped spawning making it impossible to progress. We went like 2 more times and it worked thorked

Don’t remember party composition too well but it’s most likely a certain skill bugging the instance; party member said it was because of a Cryomancer skill but I couldn’t tell you if it was due to that or not.

We did had a chrono with us I believe we retried it about 5 times and didnt work altho we only tried regular killing once and thats when the mobs also stop eventually and we tried the low hp thing with the crystal blast which is an absolute nightmare and takes ages.

But thanks for the advice guys today ima try to run it again and just say to straight up kill the mobs

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.