Tree of Savior Forum

Mage stats build for ele and war

Hi i just achived lvl 45 and wizard c3 and planning to go ele 3 and war so can some one help me with three things 1)can someone give me a good skill build for them 2)can someon recomend me how to distribute my stats and with what ratio 3)can you give me what attributes should i invest on

Most of you questions can be answered on this link [Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion 💥

Ok and whats best for this build a rod and shield or dagger or a staff

does no one can tell me if hes better with a staff or with a rod

Rod if you have an elemental dagger or a nice shield. Staff otherwise

have u think about rune caster instead warlock?

same dmg base , or even better , and will help ur build to the future rank 8 + ,
I think its better than warlock since this class have dmg skils , also increases ice dmg, and improve ur survivor with rune of giants, the cds are great, but warlock’s best skill have a great cd anyway…

I would but I don’t like classes which need to always buy supplies

You mean like ANY non-spr class? You will have to buy lots of mana pots.

I’m not talking about potions I’m talking about buying runes all the time cause each skill cost 1 or something or like fletcher and wugusi needs matterials

Runecasters skills doesnt add damage to hail or frozen cloud so is useless to pick a runecaster being a elementalist UNLESS you go cryo twice instead of pickick wiz c3 that would be some real damage but you will miss the quick cast that i think is quite important for an elementalist.