Tree of Savior Forum

Made a new Rune Caster build while servers are down. Looking for critique

I made a very late game build for wizard while the servers are down and I could use some critique before I go through with it since I’m very new to the game.

um Rune Caster why? Whats your logic behind taking it?

Not trying to be rude but there’s like tons of barely debatable posts on how you should allocate points for Wiz3 > Ele3 that pretty much say the same things.

Also, Rune Caster isn’t really good for anything but Cryo and costume.

took rune caster for the extra ice damage on my two ice abilities from elementalist, also to have a group buff.

Doesn’t work on frost cloud.

Thanks for the critique. I’ll look into replacing rune caster with warlock or feather foot.

Firstly Rune Of Ice doesn’t work with Hail and Frost Cloud. Not getting Hail is seriously a bad idea, this is a boss killer skill, you’re not playing E3 to the fullest potential, it’s terrible.

Not getting level 15 sleep, I’m not sure why you’re skipping it, this skill will help you throughout the game, you need that for mobbing.

Freezing Sphere 10, a filler skill but you’re showing so much emphasis instead of Hail.

Your build is so wrong, it doesn’t make sense.

I felt like using lethargy on a boss would be a good thing to do, other than getting sleep to help me kill mobs since I already have a lot of aoe spells for them. Thanks for the pointers, I’ve only been playing for a few days so this helps out.