Tree of Savior Forum

Macumbeiro skill ideas

i personnaly think this is going to be a offensive class so heres my suggestions for the abilities (idc if they arent used i just liek sharing skil ideas)( ialso think it woud vave synergy with bokor given that they are both voodoo classes, and macumbeiro is a dancer voodoo class so dont ask y theres dance skills lol):

c1

mosquito swarm - aoe - enemies in aoe are slowed and accruacy is decreased - looks like a bunch of dots flying around ind an area

blackout - single target - deals massive damage to a blinded enemy over 5 seconds (bokor synergy) - enemy turns pitch black for 5 seconds

dance(dont know name)- increases death property damage of all party members for 50 seconds and a chance to block holy property attacks

life leech -single target- deals damage over 5 sec and heals you- looks like a shadow hand grabbing enemy ( druid telepathy but more dark)

c2

dance 2 - increases critical chance of dark propery attacks for 10 seconds

macabre bolt - single target - c2 - deals damage and has a 10% chance to petrify for 5 seconds - looks like a bolt that has a scary face

c3

circle of obivion -aoe- delas damage to enemies in aoe - looks like a pentagram or a circle with a star inside

deja vu - aoe- deals damage and confuses for 5 seconds - looks like a black tube in an arc that hits the ground and espands into a aoe that looks like a black jincan gu(from wugushi)