Tree of Savior Forum

Mackangdal and Feud

In short: Mackangdal makes me suicide and gives the point to me and the enemy gets nothing in feud. Fix it!

Long version:
I knew someone will get upset about my build sooner or later… but I didn’t build it to abuse the suicide bug

It is not rly a bug but because Mackangdal is considered as my own damage when the invincibilty ends I actually kill myself and get a point after myself and my attacker gets nothing. It’s something that wasn’t considered for feud I guess.
I’m using a build like this since rebuild…but I’m kinda wondering if it was always like this and it still wasn’t fixed?

I’m trying to not abuse it and get points just by suicide but I get it it still frustrates some of my enemies that they dont get a point after me.

I don’t want to stop using my build just because of it (unless a gm tells me to)… You can’t blame everything on the players. If you would have want to you could have disable the skill since ages ago for feud. It even makes me confused what to think about the skill. My build doesn’t build on the bug but the invincibility and I like it except the bug part…
My character is not even that good or something and all my other ones wouldn’t even have a chance so I want to keep playing it…

So pls fix it or disable it (if you want to stop me lol) or say that’s totally intended what doesn’t make sense for me either but whatever…

Suggestions I don’t think you need it but whatever… :

Make it somehow recognise who hit me last before i die from Mackangdal and give the point to them

or

Make it recognise who made the most damage on me during mackangdal and give them the point…

or

In feud make Mackangdal leave me alive with 1 hp (if it would kill me) and maybe make me unable to act for a while ( just not forever because then a**holes would start to leave me there then…)

THX

Anyway the fun part is that afaik mackangdal will be nerfed a bit maybe in the next big patch that maybe will stop me playing this build anyway… but I still hope it will be playable and if it will be it better gets fixed for feud too then…

same happens with fanatism of zealot(the attribute one) u get killed after the buff is gone, lose half of your points and some durability of the gear

This one, AFAIK it removes 10 Durability which bypasses durability buffs such as Enchanter Shop buff, while dying without Fanaticism only removes around 1(?) with Enchanter Shop buff. I don’t know if this is intentional but… :c

Just disable the skill in Feud.