Tree of Savior Forum

Lycanthropy Build Help (full Wolf form)

Hi Guys! I’m returning to ToS after a long time. I love Druid, and I love lycanthropy. AA lycanthropy was my previous character with Chaplain and Priest buffs. Now it seems that the only way to use that build is with the hideous hybrid “wolf” form (Truly, I don’t know what they were thinking when they designed that hybrid form, it’s just repulsive). SO I decided not to use the hybrid form and go for the full wolf form, but since AA buffs do not work for full wolf anymore I’m kind of lost. Is the full wolf form worth it? what class combination can buff wolf dmg?
I would love to be able to keep chaplain but not a must.
Extra question: is thorn skill good?

Thanks, guys!

2 things you need to be aware of in priority :
1/ You can’t be permanently transformed it’s about 66% uptime
2/ It drains mana like crazy, prepare to chug A LOT of potions

Now that we covered that, let’s jump into class synergy :

Chaplain doesn’t have any synergy with big doggo, only “usable” thing would be the knockback resistance for when you transform to make sure you don’t get interrupted.

Dievdirbys can help you have more uptime on wolf form thanks to CD reduction statue, so there’s that

Oracle has some good stuff, Divine might that’ll make Lycanthropy lvl 6, which means +10% in damage and critical rate. Arcane Energy can save some mana for the first seconds of wolf form
Other than that it’s a really good class for filling your downtime/helping party

Paladin is decent too thanks to really high CON to make you tougher and Restoration who’s getting along well with Lycan’s regeneration. Also has some filler CDs

Plague Doctor could be used with Healing Factor, it would mean if you go under 50% Wolf Hp, it would heal you back up. Movespeed is really nice too

Kabbalist only use i can see from this class for doggo is to drop a healing tree and transform in it, to heal all the missing HP from lycanthropy. You also get Ein Sof to make you a really tanky doggo.

Miko for now doesn’t have good synergy, but will soon get changes that’ll allow her to have a decent crit rate buff for most of the wolf duration … Maybe worth considering, still unsure.

Exorcist/Inquisitor Put those together as they don’t have much synergy with wolf but have decent filler CD to toy with when you can’t be a big bad wolf.

Yes Thorn is pretty good :haha:

1 Like

Hello, I am a Taiwan server player.
My English is not good.
I will give you video and skill points.

You can check the detaild principle.
Good luck!

I think full werewolf is at a really bad spot right now, idk the new skill factors but the damage seem really low. I used to rotate all wolf skills but now it looks like it would be better to just spam the basic skill and thats boring(but u like auto-attacking so maybe it’s fine for you), also, the new SP consumption doesn’t seem fair.
You can’t use any skills when transformed so maybe pick classes with useful buffs that will help you while in werewolf form?
Some classes I would recommend are Diev for CD reduce, PD for movspeed buff and Healing Factor (to heal you when transformed), Oracle because of Profecy 30s damage buff, Arcane Energy to save up to 15s of your SP, Divine Might to boost your wolf form and Inquisitor for that sweet 15s burst with Breaking Wheel.
I do use full wolf sometimes, but just for fun, since the demi-human is so much better and you are free to use all other class skills.
I don’t think Thorn is that good of a skill (the skill is ok but the scalling is bad) but well you don’t have that many skills to use your points and carnivory is extra garbage rn, so…

If I am not mistaken, Werewolf fullform already have knock resistance.

It does yeah, i’m talking about WHEN you transform, because sometimes you get kb’d right when you cast it, you’re in cooldown and you didn’t get to change into anything. That’s frustrating

1 Like

For full wolf CM, I did Druid-PD-Krivis. This also my boruta character as krivis kinda rare nowadays.

Meltis to extend healing factor which you need for survivability in stage 6-7 along with other buff in full wolf form. Then spam other skill during downtime. But if just stage 5, any build don’t matter much cos stage 6-7 really need decent gear to solo. Build with diev is much easier to manage your wolf uptime.

My main is built around Lycanthopy’s Wolf Form.

Here is a video of me doing a CM 6. It shows my current skills/classes/attributes and equips.

I’m still missing a few bits of gear progression to get more out of my build, but I find that I can function very well in most content. Until Lycanthropy gets a good damage buff, classes like doppel and other high dps ranks, will always outshine you in damage. However, we are much more durable, close to the tankiness of Peltasta from the Swordsmen class.

Upgrades I could go for:

My full wolf form CM without Elixir. Asio mace inchor so good.

1 Like

Gosh I want an Asio mace ichor!! My damage potential would go through the roof.

Hmm I wouldn’t say ‘through the roof’ because you still need to proc and hit the doll and it only hit around 40k. You can see the doll explosion rate from my video. Maybe demi wolf or other build would benefit more from it.

I already can stage 7 with +11 t8 Masinios 1h mace cause it hurt too much with 2h Velco mace. But Velco 1h mace+shield definitely help stage 7 on my non pd character altho I can say that it’s doable without asio inchor.

Indeed “‘through the roof” is an exaggeration on my part. What I mean is that there will be a significant damage increase when it procs on high defense enemies and large crowds. Which in my current progress of gearing, a 30K-50K proc, that can crit, is a substantial boost to damage. (At least I thought I saw it crit in your video.)

One of the key things to know about Lycanthropy in its current state is that it’s no longer the permanent damage upgrade that it used to be. As @zordagoth said, you’re gonna have about 66% uptime unless you include Diev in your build (Which is perfectly viable but I hate the playstyle so I wouldn’t recommend it). These days, Lycanthropy works better as a big DPS cooldown. You pop it when you need to put a hurt on something right away and rely on your other skills the rest of the time.

To that end, I run Monk -> PD as my other two classes. Monk’s mostly for burst damage to augment the PD/Druid combo. Between Chortasmata, Thorn, and BDS, you’re pretty much guaranteed to have poison DoTs running all the time. Toss some Velnia Monkey cards on for the 30% boost against poisoned enemies and you’ll be doing some considerable damage while you’re in Lycanthropy. When it’s on cooldown, you can still hurt things with your other skills. You’ll even have some solid team support to boot.

Essentially, PD -> Druid -> Whatever is the path I’d recommend.