Tree of Savior Forum

Low level daggers

How do we get new daggers at low levels? There are none for sale at the equipment shop in Klaipeda (no cannons or rifles, either, but there are pistols), and the market only has level 300+ daggers. None have dropped either, so I’ve been stuck with a level 1 dagger. I got one other level 1 dagger that says “it can be leveled up to 170” but there is zero information on what that even means, and it can’t be enhanced or enchanted, so I have even less of an idea about that.

Is the only option to grind out these lower levels with a terrible dagger, relying only on my main-hand?

this might help you see the daggers easily but mostly look on dungeons and hunting grounds

https://tos.guru/itos/database/equipment?filter=TypeEquipment,15;Grade,1&page=1&sort=RequiredLevel,ASC#top

That list helps, but apparently we’re stuck with a level 1 dagger until we hit level 75? Why are there no buyable daggers (or cannons or rifles) below 75?

And good lord, there are no (non-event) cannons or rifles between level 1 and 220? Why are we able to pick these classes as our first or second advancement if there are no easily available weapons for them at those levels?

same for pistols… my SR hits like a noodle cuz white weapons…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.