Tree of Savior Forum

Low Level Daggers,Spears and Low lvl Retiarius

I was Trying to play as Retiarius and as a low level char is not possible for having one hand spears before level 40 and daggers before level 75 and dont think thats makes any sence for me once the main ideas of this pacth was to make the classes more balanced

They were planing on making new daggers, spears, guns, etc. for low level characters. i thought they did this patch…

Still no rapier for Fencer until level 170 right? Or can you get a low level one now?

I finally got the game to work in my notebook yesterday. I got training dagger level 1 after changing to a class that i didn’t pay attention to which one it was.
I think all weapons are equipable from the start now and there is their version of lvl 1, 15, 45 and so on…

Alright, so I was curious to see what IMC has done to help people…and it turns out, you do.

If you do Foreseen Crisis (The Golden Quest in Nefritas Cliff), the quest will give you 6 boxes. Four Armor Boxes of Lv 40 armor, and two Lv 40 weapon boxes. These boxes actually have everything, even muskets, guns, cannons, daggers, and the like.

I feel IMC wants you to actually do the golden quests at the very least, which is fair. I’ll check and see if there’s any other quests that have it storyline-wise.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.