Tree of Savior Forum

Loved the Tree of Savior ... BUT!

I really loved everything about Tree of Savior from game play, animations, the characters, and many more. It’s bringing me back the feeling of playing the very first Ragnarok way back then. BUT there’s something that frustrates me. I just feel like my machine is going to BURN. I mean I have a good laptop but seems like the game itself is EATING WAY TOO MUCH than it supposed to be

This is my suggestion and I guess the rest of the community wants for the game. I know it would be a lot of work but it’s for the better. I just hope. crossing fingers that the team or devs behind the game would optimize the game properly.

We love the game but we also love our laptops or desktops. LOL

Yeah, the effects are much beautiful, but my PC with 8 Gb RAM and a i3 3.4 Ghz, play in 16~20 fps x.x

CPU and Ram not enough, gpu is important too.

I hate to say it but, “the game is still under developement and its BETA” the whole client and programming isnt polished yet optimized. If all gameplay bugs etc. are eliminated, they will beginn to optimize the clients performance etc.
Yet the game doesnt even use or doesnt take advantage all of your CPU cores (if you have more then one) or RAM … and uses Flash Player… whatever for example. So dont be afraid. The time will come when you dont have to worry about your laptop anymore. xD

Just another example: I got a Nvidia GeForce Titan X graphics card with 12 GB RAM and I make it to maybe 40 FPS at max while playing ARK: Survival Evolved, cause the Client is just messed up and not optimized yet. cause early access alpha.

I sometimes feel like people forget this is a closed beta and you’re not supposed to play and feel like it’s some kind of released game.

4 Likes

It’s precisely because is a closed beta that I said. Think it isn’t only to analyze bugs and errors, but also performance.

Windows 7/8? If yes then that explain, both dont have a good memory management like Windows 10.

And this ^ unfortunately still under way, im sure the game will be less hardware hunger when it optmized.

I have 6gigs of ram and a 3.6ghz Dual Core. Windows 7 OS.
Running at 45-65 fps according to the in-game fps tracker.

@nando20xx Windows 10 is glorified Spyware and a terrible OS in my honest opinion.

LOL, yeah well i wonder where is this spyware you talk about, link me where they found it so i can do some research, anyway, in all honesty i’ve been using it since Insider Preview 10041 (if im not wrong is that build), and never had a problem, except that 1 of my programs (Deskscapes 8) was hogging much CPU, but now its working fine, and even better after i upgraded my laptop RAM to 12GB, the game here consume around 1.2GB of my ram and around 34% of CPU, so i think its going well, if they optimize more that would be awesome.

1 Like

ToS customization is poorly made and they didn’t give much attention to it, and even worst for those in SEA with poor latency due to server location.