Tree of Savior Forum

Lost Forum Account

I’ve been away for a while and recently tried to log back to my forum account… just to find out it looks like there’s no way I can get my hands on it… Have there been any changes to the forum lately?

Anyways, my old forum account name was “Angelized”. I tried to log in with both my facebook account or gmail and connect it to steam on the support page, although it gets linked though it doesn’t restore my old forum account…

Old account: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/u/angelized/activity

Proof of “new account” being logged in and linked to steam as well as it being empty with no history although it’s linked (putting an unified image because of “new user upload limit”):

I ask @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy (and the other staff members as well, “new account” mentions limit…) if it is possible somehow to restore my account or I am not sure what’s happening. You could probably check that the account “Angelized” which of I put the profile link belongs to the steam account that is linked to this “new forum account”, that should be enough proof imo…

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I’m writing here because the support page doesn’t even show any option to send ticket…