Tree of Savior Forum

Losing Linker to Scout

I`m so sad that we are losing linker to Scout new class :frowning:

Any theorycrafting about a new Linker build?

2 Likes

Also Thauma which ruins my SPR DD/buffer build :S

1 Like

I didn`t play Linker as a famer
I really used linker as an important part of my sorc

Why enchanter? Btw is lightning hand still there? Is it physical attack in re:build?

I will be Enchanter Assassin Linker :blush:

why?_?

1 Like

more dagger skills and speed…

Shinobi has too many wasteful/unmatching skills just for 1 or 2 matching one :confused:

EDIT: https://tos.guru/ktos/simulator?tinyurl=ybjmlq3r

Will not work, because enchanter lost AA buff and has become a pure support class. To farm with linker/thauma, you will have to add a “damage burst” class. Outlaw comes to mind here…

Lightning Hands still exists in Re:build

https://tos.guru/ktos/database/skills/50805

greyhiem already posted all the possible rebuild’s linkthaum variant at his youtube channel

1 Like

Wow cool. But I think linker-thaum-outlaw might be best for farming (once again me doing stupid theory-crafting XD). Outlaw has 2 skills that provide invincibility and a skill that provokes.

1 Like

at least every link thaum variant are viable to farm as usual, linkthaumenchant is the weakest but still can solo farm baubas

dont forget, pillaging cant steal primus and asio/wastrel material

1 Like

I don`t know why, but I love those NPC ranks :joy::joy:

what drop exactly? sapphire, bless shard, album, wastrel/asio material all of them arent pillagable. Only pre 350 material afaik pillagable

Obviously, linker-thauma-corsair is best for farming due to pillage.
Everything is pillagable, even WB cubes.

greyhiem at his video comment confirmed, any global drop arent pilagable

How can smth random be confirmed lol

And even if it is true, cors would still better for farm due to extra silver. It’s farm right, so why bother with BM or anyone else.

basically, if the item that you want to farm doesnt have any monster possesing it, then you cant steal it, which is now unfortunately some the most sought items like sapphire, album, any
asio/wastrel material, primus

Best farmer in my opinion is Link-Thaum-SR:

1. Being mounted gives extra mov speed, and extra hp/def/evasion
  2. Limacon to aggro targets while on the move (replacement for wizard’s jumping+auto attack)
  3. Caracole cooldown matches joint penalty, has good damage, and has a ricochet effect which pretty much guarantees a 1-shot
  4. All Linker and Thaum skills can be used on mount
  5. The SR evasion skill, as far as I know, works for evasion the same way legend marnox works for crit rate (I might be wrong on this one)

Offtopic: I’d love to see if its possible to kill linked+swelled groups using just the Scout base skills, Dagger slash and Oblique Fire. Just to see if its possible of course, since its obviously better to use your 3rd class to kill the mobs.

Good idea! 20 charrr