Tree of Savior Forum

[LORE] Medzio Diena Explained (Spoiler Alert)

Pretty sure the capital is not implemented yet. The capital is supposed to have a giant tree on it.

My second character is almost strong enough to do Roxona’s Arc. I’ll try to investigate again to get more info about this city. Agailla Flurry… Lydia Schaffen… Ruklys… Kadumel… all related to this city.

Makes sense… but I’m not planning on doing another playthrough until I cap my Pardoner. So I won’t be able to confirm it by myself.

If anyone here manage to print a dialog about it, I’d be glad if you share. I’m going to add it to the 1st post with proper credits to all involved (of course). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, he’s a king sometime after Zachariel, generations apart most likely. You can look at the server names to get a basic idea of what cities might be implemented in the future, but that’s pure speculation.

In order after Fedimian:

Telsiai > Silute > Varena

But I think the capital would most likely be “Vilnius”, seeing as how it was the capital since the grand duchy days. It’d reassure me though if there was actually a Lithuanian around here who at least studied local textbook history as to what was the capital pre-Christendom. All I gathered was that the Balts were separated into Latvians, Aesti-Prussians, and Lithuanians (Estonians aren’t Balts), and each of those were divided into smaller tribes.

2 Likes

About Lydia Schaffen, the 3 circles quest of Hunter have information about her. Some miscellaneous, but a little about her relation with Ruklys.

Ranger quest gives some books (stories) of her.

@Malzara, Zachariel was Roxona’s king or “World’s” king?

The “World” King.
Well well you can get the book names? It has a chance of the Hunter and Ranger quest books being the same.

1 Like

I don’t think so, since there is already location called “Vilna Forest”. Vilna is just a slavic name for Vilnius, so I doubt they’ll make a town with this name. If you ask for capital of Grand Duchy of Lithuania it may be Navahradak, Kernave (Kiernaŭ) or Trakai (Troki) but it’s very hard to be sure which one was the real capital. As for balts the sacred and important place was Romove in Prussia. If I’m correct Vilna later (after the destroyment of Romove by Teutonic Order) replaced the sacred role of that place until christianization.

1 Like

He is the guy who unified the lands.

On another thread I saw a ranger who had the same books. I have a hunter c2. So I’m pretty sure the books are the same.

1 Like

Lydia Schaffen and Rumpelstiltskin, Lydia Schaffen and the Fletcher, Lydia Schaffen Crossroads and The Notch of Lydia Schaffen.

2 Likes

And they’re the same. Thanks Matt~~

1 Like

World king, and thanks @Mashio. Roxona was a city Ruklys ruled, think of an ordinary mayor, or if you want something more visual, compare it to the Lord of Orsha.

1 Like