Tree of Savior Forum

[LORE] Ausrine and the Owl Sculpture

Hello BOSS!

For now I’m only posting lore stuff, because I still have tons of content to share about it, and that’s some kind of stuff that we don’t find in any other place.

Also, my current project in ToS, I don’t care if people call me a white knight, is to prove the gaming community that this game has an amazing lore. And I think that sharing lore stuff on the wikia is a great way to achiev it. it’s a good way to create a stronger ToS community as well.

Later I will contribute with mechanics too. :slight_smile:

Please connect all of the storiesssssssssssssss. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Because there are only 4 active people in it, 3 now. If only more people would sign up. stares at every other poster in this thread except the very cute and adorable crab

Also looks like you have a new minion and I have a new colleague, bossman. :grin:

I’d rather have quality over quantity anyhow so we’re doing great on that regard.

The wiki has been getting 900-1,000 views a day so as long as more stuff gets added to the wiki, it’ll get advertised well enough. You don’t have to worry, just work on the wiki and the rest will fall into place.

Are we doing a great job, boss? Huh? Are we? Are we?

corners Zero with the very adorable @Crabs on my back and wagging tail with very wide eyes :dog: :dog2::astonished:

Damn why are all the goddesses such giant dicks lol.

Spoiler
E.g. Vakarine manipulating the demon god who was helping you.

If I’m not mistaken, Saule supported Laima.

Vakarine, though, not only she malipulated Hauberk and disbelieved Laima, but she also almost turned Dionys, her familiar, into a crazy beast by giving it much more power it could endure.

[edit] I’ve deleted some info I posted about Vakarine. It was a spoil about a thread I’m planning to make this week. It’s hot stuff about Vakarine :3

… Please don’t do that. :sweat:

I’m no one’s “boss”, I’m just here to help guide you guys on the wiki.

Whatever you say, bossman. :relaxed:

I really should write that article on Hauberk, he seems to have a lot of fans…

I’d love to know more about Hauberk. I actually didn’t reasearch much about him.

I’m going to post on the wikia all information I currently have about him, so you can have more material. I’ll do it today or tomorrow.

Also, today I’m going to create a thread here about Vakarine and Demon Prison. It will have some useful information about Hauberk too.

My hero! hugs @Crabs

And a very cute and adorable one at that too!

A cute tidbit, the girl on the west side of the ausrine statue in orsha also talks bout the five goddess. The cute tidbit is that Vakarine is the one who wakes up Ausrine everyday. Like an imouto waking up her onee-chan saying she’s already sleepy and it was her big sisters turn to light up the morning sky lol. XD

1 Like