Tree of Savior Forum

Loot system problem

I was fighting the Scorpion boss just awhile ago with my siblings. We’re in a party. When Scorpion has low hp, the game suddenly crashed and I have to close the game. Scorpion is defeated so the drops from him appeared even if my character was disconnected.

The items are dropped, there are other players waiting for the restriction in item drops to be lifted.

My brother’s character is standing next to an important item drop so he can pick it up fast. For some reason, the items went flying to the other player sitting 1 screen afar. I’m a bit pissed because I was expecting that at the very least the party members should be prioritized in the dropped loots from a party boss fight or any monster fights.

TL:DR; I fought a boss monster with party members. My game crashed, boss loots appeared, boss loots went to a random player instead to a party member after a few moments.

Requesting to please put item pick up priority to a party member if a party member suddenly crashed or disconnected or exited from the game.

1 Like

This. It’s frustrating when you’re in a party with other people and no matter what the loot settings are, only a specific person in the party can pick up a loot item. Even when that loot item goes to another person in the party.

Highly Supported. =\ Feeling for you bro!