Tree of Savior Forum

Looking from Criticism/Suggestions on my DPS buffer Paladin build

Hi! As the title says, I’m looking for suggestions and criticism on my Paladin Build. It’s playstyle is akin to a buffer and utilizes the buffs that both the priest and the chaplain has, while relying on the paladin tree for DPS.

In dungeons, I guess it plays as a Support healer/buffer that can DPS, albeit both not as great as specialized ones.

This is a PvE build. It might suck on PvP

Thanks for the suggestions

Looks good, but I would probably get at least 1 level in barrier. You will need it later in the game for a dungeon.

Also, you’ll have to heavily invest into strength to do decent damage. My build is pretty similar to yours, except I’m going Plague Doctor rank 7 for more supporting capabilities. We can dish out some decent damage, while still providing heals/buffs.

I hear blessing/monstrance falls off late game as well/don’t scale well, so I only put 1 point in monstrance and 4 in blessing.

Your build could work as well, but I would at the very least get one point in barrier.

1 Like

Chaplain is not possible with out Priest c3

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it work though?

Edit: Frig. I just checked. It’s a prereq. Anyone suggestions for a substitute XP

Noted on the barrier and blessing. Will probably take a point on restoration, is barrier 5 worth it though? (looking at the stats, it gives a massive mdef boost). The Plague Doc looks interesting, But my guess is that it’s more focused on Pandemic and Healing Factor?

c3 priest is a prerequisite for chaplain

… Well damn. Any suggestions for a workaround? I’m not that familiar with Kabbalist and the Plague Doc class ._.

Here’s a discussion about Plague doctors

As for kabbalist, start searching

Hm… It’s good for certain classes that can stack status effects upon status effects. Not for me I guess. My current build is more concerned on buffing rather than debuffing so… yeah. I’ll look in to Kabbalist. Thanks again.

Plague doctor as a substitutive for chap

Looking at Plague Doc skills, I think it’s more focused on debuffing (or spreading debuffs) rather than buffing? How would it work with the build?