Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for static ET Group

Hi,
i’m currently doing ET30+ and it becomes more and more difficult to get a group of people to do it. We all know that ET ain’t the difficult anymore.

I’m prefere from 12 am - 2pm on Server Time. I have 2 chars with which I do ET. One SR (+10 Aspana trans 5) and Supp SPR Priest PD.

My teamname is Ghod

If you are interested drop me a whisper in game or reply in here.

I think people wait for r9 to come out. Myself I’ve looked for people to unlock Solmiki and found none.

You might have a better chance if you wanna do miki for a long time

CryoChronoSage
Taoist
SapperFalco
EleWarlock

Most people running miki will really prefer a Taoist healer

Most people running miki will prefer a stronger AoE dps

I have an SR +16 Aspana (as an Appraiser) and trans 6 and I personally don’t plan taking it higher than 30f because I am aware of classes that can do better dps than me

“can do better”… so cute, like when you beat the 35f boss, it does matter if you beat it in 30s or in 40s. Absolute not relevant.

You won’t save a lot of time by having the ultra plus best of the best meta there is because it is absolutely not necessary for successful runs in ET and everyone who actually does ET knows it. Is 31 challenging without a proper team? Sure it can be.

But the whole point is to get people to do it together with chars they want to do it and not spreading “how impossible ET is if you don’t have overgeared meta” because it absolutely ain’t. Hell my first time I went and instantly beat 35f was with 2 SR, 1 Dragoon (which hard carried us), 1 cleric 2 and 1 random (don’t even remember what it was).

1 Like

What is up with your arrogant tone, buddy? I was only suggesting builds. Did I push them down your throat and made you play them because they are “meta”?

The hell is wrong with people these days. Don’t post public when you get triggered by honest suggestions

Fedimian is clearly not a big servor, so advising meta thoughts for better chance in a non competitive environment is not the best idea UNLESS you play alone with no guilds and no one at all.
Therefore in the past people could clear with +11 trans 5 or below, now with all the “buffs” we get, damage is clearly not an issue anymore.

Even if you say you don’t force your view on someone you prefered to give up “your spot” because some builds can do better and thinking people would just behave the same way?

In most mmo we have easy, normal, hard and more difficulties modes, so unless the game give better items and more difficulties, in the end it’s not even important the META ways of doing things in a tiny servor.

you went totally nuts with your elitism and again as I freaking said, I don’t give ■■■■ about your “suggested meta” builds and they are contraproductive BECAUSE YOU DON’T NEED THEM AT ALL.

YOU simple don’t get it. I’m looking for people who want to do ET on regular basis on Fedimian server without to shout for a party / waiting for a party shout.

All you do is saying “OMG ET SO HARDCORE MY +16 STAGE 6 ASPANA AIN’T GOOD ENOUGH” … don’t post public if you can’t handle different opinion and can’t be productive to the thread. If you don’t want to participate just shut up and move along.