Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for help with a kannushi support and dps bulid

Hey all, first post here so sorry if i haven’t followed any forum rules but i’m looking for a support and dps (not a mix of both, one for dps and one for support) build which includes kannushi in the class lines. Note that I used to play a bit from before the rebalance patch so i’m not sure what has changed and by how much so some stuff i say might be outdated

From what i’ve read, apparently a bread and cutter dps build for kannushi used to be Cleric c2> Diev c3> Miko > PD2 except i heard that they got a major nerf and was wondering if they were still viable.

As for support builds, haven’t found much but from checking the classbuild rankings, i’ve seen that cleric c2> priest c2> krivis> oracle> taoist > miko seems to be gaining popularity and seems to be very support orientated, except it takes a lot of circle 1 classes which i heard wasn’t necessarily a good idea.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

There are not many miko dps now, as it doesn’t synergy well with any dps. one that i can think of is bokor3mikopd with dambala build like this one

Just note that zombie can eat heal tiles, and miko is only filler

As for support builds i would prefer c2p2diev2mikotao. diev 1 is defensive/offensive support as it gives -20% cd. diev 2 world tree can stay forever with miko clap and it affects almost every mob.
If you dont like diev2 however, you still can maximize party damage with c2p2diev1(any filler/priest3) mikotao.

1 Like

So the dps nerf hit them real hard i see, unfortunate but i guess that’s understandable.

As for the support build, should it be based on int, con or spr?

Full spr priest 2 offers 1k damage on blessing, while no spr offers 500 bonus damage. For priest2, i prefer full con build, but still keeping blessing to buff dps cleric for heal bomb.
For priest3 you can go full spr, and gear up armor a little if you are aiming for world bossing. luckily most of the support skills have decent range

Please no. Wtih IMC’s concept of… “balance”. I found that even swordsman so called tank should never invest full con.
I would go with SPR>CON if you take priest. in any case because there is enchanter to buff your armors for 1 con for every 20 SPR.
Anything else not priest should go INT and a little of CON

Also, I wouldn’t suggest priest 2. Sure it’s not wrong but pretty much in middle spot not excel in blessing or mass heal. Either prriest 3 or 1 is better IMHO.

I’m not sure why you bring swordsman here.
for priest2 the decision is between 50k hp (70k difference with food buff) or 500 more additional damage that does not scale with anything. dont get me wrong, you can survive pve without con. i just found con build is more comfortable especially for support.

Mass heal from con build priest2 can heal 40k hp, it’s full health for most glass cannon dps.
While blessing from priest3 is decent, it’s best suited with multi hit classes like cryo ice wall or auto attack dps. if swordsman deals 200k per hit, blessing only contribute to 1% of damage.

I wont stop you if you pick priest3, i just think permanent silence tree from diev2 + miko clap is better. Priest3 is offensive support, diev2 is defensive support. it’s your choice

im agree, but depen on what higher rank build haha, in dracob build case depen on his future build too, if he decided to take priest c3 in the end rank 9 i recomended to go high SPR, but if just priest2 and at r9 take another tier, will more better if take CON. for INT eventough he hardy using high int and gear, his damage with that support build will be a joke, better make another DPS and invest in it if like int hehehe.

Maybe I’ll just leave it here to help you decide

Even though OP is gone again, at least the info is still relevant and up to date

Yeah this is extremely handy thanks, after reading the responses i’ve been getting, i was looking at other builds to see what i could find and one thing that caught my eye was a Cleric 2 > Priest 3 > Chaplain > Miko > Inquisitor build as it can suffice as both an int/spr build as well as dps/support. However, how is this for aoe clearing since i don’t think i’ll be in a party all the time and i’ll need to farm myself sometimes

At first i was going to create a seperate character for dps and another for support except after receiving the leaf penguin pet, i didn’t realise that the pet takes up a character slot so now i don’t have the space for two characters and only one

Plenty. Hamaya, Magnus exorcimus, breaking wheel, heal tiles to damage

To my knowledge, the path i was planning to go can be built as both Int and Spr because of priest’s blessings, which is the recommended stat builds should i go do you reckon?

I can’t answer this one but maybe this will help

Although, I prefer SPR as you can boost 2k++ damage from blessing buff full spr equipment to all your party mates
including yourself while you can try to refine your weapon if you want more damage

Edit: On second thought, you said you want a support so definitely go SPR

Yeah i think that would be the best, as i said earlier the penguin took up my last character slot so i’ll have to make do with one cleric and by going spr, i can play support while still doing damage myself

To elaborate on that vid, I took miko because it was the best r6 option for a build with full dps ranks. Hamaya and PD skills help finish off mobs to replenish zombies. Kagura helps with bosses since the build isn’t that great vs single target.

Does kagura affect the zombies?

Not sure about this but I dare say it’s not worth the trouble.
Kagura is chanelling so better to use other dps skills.
And zombies damage are not that impressive anyway.

Unless someone have proof, then feel free to post it and correct me

No.
#TwentyCharacters