Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for Help - Darkbuild sorc

Im looking for a more or less darkfocused (since i got so many darkbonusdmg cards…) sorcererbuild for my alt that is able to farm silver efficiently aswell as being able to afkfarm while im away for an hour or two doing other things.

Sadly i have no experience with sorcererclass or other companionclasses

Any suggestions which classcircles are needed / recommended ?
Maybe finished builds available somewhere?

Thank you in advance for suggestions : )

Gonna leave the darkfocused build path to someone more experienced.

But in regards to stacking damage, its better to use something like
chapparittion that gives +% matk. Stack 7 of them lv 10 and youll have +70% matk for 4seconds every time you use an sp pot. It works quite well with warlocks. Lv 10 cards are worth quite a lot. I just dont wanna see you waste like 10-20mil’s worth for that extra 70 dark damage (or +% dark damage).

I have a Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorc 2 > Warlock buils already posted on this forum,you can search for topic:

You can’t farm for 1~2 hours on a Sorcerer, Summoning consumes lots of SP, if you want to afk farm you’d better go Necro 3.

For soloing dungeons it’s pretty good though, I can do level 145 dungeon in ~20 minutes. Rapid Shot can finish 10+ mobs per room, every JP + MM is 5 mobs and DT + familiars a few more mores, more so if you use Invocation, it does really good burst damage.

Thank you for the replies

Will look into that guide later
It’s just an alt after all so i do have time to think about what to pick

Other examples always welcome - even sorcnecro comboes

Cryo 3 > Sorc > Necro 3, solid PvP build, can support and do some damage at PvE too.

Wiz 3 > Linker 2 > Necro 3

don’t use Linker 1 > Sorcerer > Necro, your links will break too fast because your minions hits are too low.

If you want Sorcerer, Cryo/Pyro 3 > Sorcerer 3 > Sage or Wiz 3 > Linker > Sorcerer 2 > Warlock 2 are the ones I would recommend.