Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for feedback on this build

Hello. This is the Cryo-Chrono support build I was planning on making for Open Beta.

I’m mainly looking for feedback on the skill points. Oh, and what stats are recommended? I was thinking of 3:1 Int:Con.

Nice! That build quite well-thought. Just take note that Back Masking does not work on high latency. If you are lagging, you would want to instead place 4 points of it into Slow.

Not that it really matters since both skills scale horribly late game, you might want to place 2 skill points from lethargy to energy bolt. You would almost never use lethargy early game anyway.

Since you’re planning on being support, I suggest you have more Con & Spr than Int since it does not add too much magic attack and you need Con to be able to tank a bit and Spr to spam skills. Maybe 3:2:1 Con:Spr:Int.

Thanks for the feedback. Oh and I’ve heard that Spr isn’t that great of a stat. How useful is it for a support build?

It isnt that great of a stat to Sorcerers only since their summoning skills eats up their SP by %. Which means the more SP pool they have because of SPR, the more SP their summoning eats up, which aint good.

Other than that, SPR is very useful. Increases quite a bit of stats not just SP and SP regeneration such as block penetration(not that you need it) & magic defence. It’s also rumored that it also increases CC resistance, which is extremely useful in maps where the mobs spams CC(Freezing buggers at Main Chamber) and PvP.

im from eu do you think back masking would work??

Depends on your ping. If you’ve noticed that your ping is about 100-200, it should work fine.

Get 5 Lethargy and 3 Reflect Shield, later on in the game people get mad at reflect shield since it takes up a buff spot since it isn’t actually that good.