Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for Alchemist build / Enchanter Build Help

Hello, I’m looking for shop characters 1 being an alchemist that will be decent for Awakening and Making potions. Also if possible I would like it to hold its own if it needs to, making it fun / easy to level to max.

Enchanter I would like is there to focus on Scrolls. I use quite a Bit of Enchant Fire, Flame Ground, and Pole of Agony. I would also like a relatively able enchanter if possible, needs to hold its own in order to level mainly, not to farm though.

If anyone is willing and able to give me solid ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

For Alchemists, try to take a look at: W1-Pyro1-Link2-Sorc1-Alche3-X

• Pyro 1 for early damage
  • Linker for easier mob clear
  • Sorc for Lazy Leveling, Able to Solo Awakening Dungeon
  • X can be:
    • Linker 3: Can provide support in group plays using lifeline; Also, Max-ed Joint Penalty is good in general
    • Sorc2: Stronger Summons
    • Necro1: Shoggoth as an additional Summon
    • Pyro2: Additional DPS

Another variation can be: W3-Elementalist3-Alchemist3

• standard meta build for dps alche, although this would require you a lot more investment than above.

For Enchanter Scroll Maker type: W1-Pyro1-X-X-X-X-Warlock1-Enchanter2

Although the one on the link is a thau, that is just my personal preference.
This one is pretty flexible since your main focus for this build is to create scrolls, but just in case in the end game, you would want to use your enchanter not only for scroll making, then here’s my suggestions:

• Link1-Thauma3: Good for Supporting, a bit ok for farm (although you might need a bit of a good gear for it to work)
  • Link3-RuneCaster: Also Good For Support, especially on high level dungeons/stage 6-7 challenge mode
  • Link2-Sorc2: Good for solo Play, can hold its own.

So, if you just want to make alts as an alche/enchanter scroll maker, you can just put whatever your playstyle is, although some of my suggestions are meta builds. Try to base on them and create your own. Maybe it’ll suit you better.

1 Like

Wow didn’t expect such detailed help. very informative Thank you very much!

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212777hfii.254555.253575.2a3f457a65.154555.153545.556a7595a5

So something like this?

If you are to sell the scrolls, better keep enchant fire and pole of agony to level one, because it is costly so create a scroll on a level 1+ skill. Other than that, put the 5 levels on craft spell book onto enchant lightning, and the build looks ok!

Thanks so much, you have been very helpful.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212777hfii.254555.1325314471.263c45577a65.11354455.1123354551.55657a95a5

This is My finished Enchanters Build

I actually gave up alchemist3 (don’t care about potions anymore). Went for:
Wizard 2 > Pyromancer > Cryomancer > Chronomancer > Alchemist 2 > Enchanter 2

Decent at hunting as well, cryo c1 is decent enough to either blast or attack frost enemies with AA (quicken kicks in). Pyro flare is also good, especially if you shorten flame ground CD by using lv1 scrolls as well (and Agny necklace). Planning to use Homunculus for the new ice pike (since Homunculus AI sucks): at least it will hit and freeze things.

Interesting, i also wanted a shop character and I was doing a Squire but Alch seems more usefull (awakening, Pots and gem roast).
I already have two wizards and i don’t want them to have the same classes, can anyone help me out here? Linker, Shadowmancer, Cryo, Kino and Omi are out of question because of these two wiz (im ok with kino 1 tho)

i was thinking:
Wiz 1 > Pyro 3 > Kino > Alch 3 > Sage
or
Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Alch 3
or
Wiz > Pyro 2 > Ele 3 > Alch 3

Is Pyro enough late game? Is Ele 3 enough? Does sage combo well with Pyro? Is sage’s Shop any good? I have never played any of these classes…

sage’s shop is only available at c2, in my opinion, pyro is not that good in late game because of it’s skills’ skill factor, it does not do much on stronger mobs, although it can help on dps if your main skills (not pyro) on your dps circle is on cooldown.

I do not know the point of the build, if you like kino, i would suggest going cryo3 kino2 or cryo2 kino3.

meta alche than can be helpful on other content in the game because if geared well, this is a potential mid-dps.

this is a bit weird for me tbh, although it looks good, you may have a hard time casting skills because you do not have surespell. i would suggest going wiz2-pyro1, for that surespell and get that flame ground to synergize with ele3’s meteor attribute.

I assume you don’t intend to do any of the high end party content. Right? In that case the dream eater alche is very good for what you want. Normally dream eaters are portal shops with just sage1.

Dream eater alche: wiz2-link3-thau1-alche3
Link 3 with the addition of spirit shock has become able to carry any build for solo play. Your main combo will be LP-HK-sleep-alche missle. Alche missile is neutral magic (and eats only 1 hit from JP) so dream eater will double its damage. You also have double damage with MM + swell left arm as a back up combo.

Dream eater sage: wiz2-link2(3)-thau3(2)-sage2
This is the farming build a lot of people use. The combo will be LP-HK-sleep-swell body-dimension skills.

Now you should know already, but the glaring weakness of the dream eater is sleep immunity. It is otherwise a pretty solid build.

As for the enchanter, you can’t go mario or chrono because of warlock. I’m thinking pyro3 would still be your “safest” bet.

AA enchanter wiz2-pyro2-x-ele1-lock1-ench2.
Pyro2 will be enough just for fire pillar. Ele1 is a very decent filler now (hail, electrocute only scales damage with lv) and with 1 free rank you can go wiz3 for quick cast if you want some QoL.

Caster enchanter wiz2-pyro2-kino2(3)-lock-ench2(1)
This is a simple lock down build. You group up mobs with magnetic force and firepillar, then proceed to nuke with FB-PP combo. You can squeeze in another combo with heavy gravity and flame ground. PoA when you feel like it.

A faster combo on heavy gravity would be lethargy+EQ dealing x4 base EQ damage instead of waiting far all hits of flame ground.

Just so you know the rotation of: MF-FP-HG-FG-FBx1-PP-FBx4 is a 0 downtime cycle. You can keep that cycle going without needing to fill it in with other skills.

Fireball+Microdimension+PP

Yeah Wiz 2-pyro 1 seems better and can still combo flame ground with meteor

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: