Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for advice in Bullet Maker Build

Can anyone direct me to a good guide for Bullet Maker?I want a Scout - Assassin - Corsair - Buller Maker build but I’m open to suggestions. I need general guidelines on what skills to level up and stats distribution.

dont rely on AA, its weak and ineffective.

something like this
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#51c25.154555.51336f7faab1.1f2f315965.5f6f9a75

all STR
i dont take flag because short duration
i dont take silver bullet because not all boss weak to holy
assassin focus in bossing
corsairBM focus in AOE

Iv watched Videos where Bm+Sin can use Assassins attack without equipping a dagger, is that possible? if not are they just weapon swapping and i cant see it or like i dont get it . . .

it’s call auto swap.

yeah autoswap…

put pistol on weapon slot 1 and put dagger on weapon slot 2.
when you use a dagger skill it will automatically swap

I’d just like to point out that, yes, auto attacks are currently not the way to go, but we’ll soon receive an update where it will be viable again. See below video:

Thank you for the replies, im pretty new to the game so i didnt know that was a feature, pretty neat one,

Another question is, what is everyones stance on fmj? Ppl so far i dont see ppl taking it at all, they put all thier points into rip which i understand is a very good skill and bloody overdrive maxxed, why do ppl max BO, i figured its just an aoe skill but how does that help for bossing?

Like i sorta of would like to do both mobbing and bossing, but im just trying to understand everything all the skills at this point, i inow that once they balance AA builds again, ill be doing AA build most likely but yeah im justvtrying to understand peoples builds

fmj animation slow to execute. For bossing, mozambique is better than fmj, can richocet too. Bloody overdrive is AOE and you can be invicible during the animation (invicibility frame or i-frame), good to escape boss’s skill,

1 Like

Bloody Overdrive is stationary, very large aoe, and has quite a number of attributes to go with it. I believe you can easily land most of its hits on bosses, though IMO its main use is for mob-clearing. It also comes with invincibility, it can save your ass from some nasty boss attacks.

Though from the looks of it, the upcoming Arbalester’s similar looking skill seems a better upgrade of Bloody Overdrive.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#51c59.154555.5115216f7f8191b1c5.556f9a1a75.253f4a8a55

This my build for BM

Mozambiqe 0
this skill AoE is bad

Silver Bullet 5
This skill boost your damage VS dark attribute mobs/boss , CM 6-7 Solo Outer 14/15

RIP 15
Good Aoe and Damage

BO 15
Good Aoe and Defense , this skill damage is good for bossing but need falconer Aiming

Tracer Bullet 1
15% Minimum Critical is good buff

Outrage 5
Basic attack skill but better than Mozambiqe because AoE damage from this skill is good

Taser/Smash Bullet
Optional debuff , Taser damage increased with linker electricshock

Linker
This class need ARTS Chain Heart , without that skill linker is weak

Mozambique is the best skill after RIP WTF

And I have bloody in 1 to max tase for the linker electrick shock combo.

0 In Outrage, AAs sox right now.

solo clear cm 1-5 with Outrage is very fast and fun, Mozambiq is good for boss but i don’t use it often for CM or farming HG , because of that Outrage is much better

Well only in CM 6-7 I miss Bloody in max lvl, in every other aspect of the game is not worth to me.