Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for a straight forward meta support build!

I played before Re:Build and i was kinda off and on, but now i really want to jump in, but not blindly, can some fellows comment a meta build for cleric, i have seen many variations but not sure whats most optimal. Thank you! (i mean for like end of game group content btw)

1 Like

cleric priest ora diev
priest is the bare minimum
ora is expected
diev is optional but icing on the cake

Priest - Ora - X

Well, my current build is Priest - Ora - Diev.
Diev, is rly good for reducing coldown and SP consume teamates. and another thing good abt diev is tree of world, its usefull for cc when u doing CM.

or u can also swap diev with Plague Doctor. cuz Healing Factor + Arts is rly good sustain healing if u lazy enough to use heal skill xD

I have a question about healing factor arts …

does this affect party or only 1 member? and what does this mean? i get the healing factor wont affect me the caster but about the heal party duration? does the 10s duration turn into 120s?

From what I can tell from my own experience is the following: Healing Factor is turned basically into a healing skill akin to Restoration, but no longer affects the caster himself. Only party members (no idea if Guild members also work on GTW or guild mission, never tried) who are close to the Plague Doctor will receive the recovery effect of Healing Factor.

About the heal party attribute, I simply don’t know the interactions. probably both don’t really work together, meaning that party members who stay near the caster for 5 seconds after receiving damage will receive the full SFR of Healing Factor.

This is actually quite a good method to stay alive if your party has enough damage reduction,especially with the new Heal attribute that removes targeting, since you can then focus Heal on yourself and have Healing Factor take care of the party.

question, what about cleric priest diev plague?
Is it viable with no Oracle?

I tried that build … problem arise when in cm … when elites summon their annoying debuff circles XDD and we have a harder time to kill mobs with no extra damage buff from oracles and also insta kill ToF at 11% HP boss stage …

Survivability is good and that extra 15mins buff cd/sp is pretty neat ( I dunno if its a bug in text or what but it gives 15mins of extra duration whenever you leave the statues range coupled with the ausrine statue … ) …

Pd is all about healing factor arts … and modafinil XDD … I rarely use mass heal with it on …