Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for a good set stat for healer

Hey guys, since IMC gifted us free (empty)pamokas I’m wondering if this set is good to make ( with the free savniose set ) …

savi heal

can’t find varna healing set stats … anyone can link me to a better healing set stats? and what type of armor? velcoff or varna …

Not to throw a wrong ball here, but you could also consider Sumazinti Velcoffer Set.
It’s not as good for improving your recovery value, but it adds the unique ability to decrease the enemies defense by 25% for 10 seconds or 30% for 15 seconds at Dragon Strengh 1 with a +3 Cleric Boruta Seal(skill has the usual 100 seconds cool down time).

This is actually pretty helpful, considering the fact that IMC is slowly decreasing the defense ignore effects on skills and attributes as well as the defense reduction from skills and attributes.

However,you don’t have to consider this at all if all you want is to improve your healing to a point where you can simply outheal the HP pool of most people in the game, I just put that here as an option that would provide useful support aside of recovery.

1 Like

A debuff hmm … sound good but i dont have access to velcoffer stuff atm XDD … i’ll add it to my list of options thanks!

I forgot to ask but … that Benidtri Set … what is the cooldown? I only see duration though … cd same as Heal?

my friend healer use aqkrova

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/100017

oh is this for varna set only? looks pretty good …

Edit:

So its a 10 sec buff with 100 second CD …