Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for a friendly, casual guild and/or some friends

Hello everyone,

My name is Mal. I’ve been playing the game for a couple days and I’m really enjoying it. I played Ragnarok Online for eight years and saw this game had a similar art and play style. It’s very similar. I decided on a Cleric for my first build leading into a Priest. My third choice is undecided, but I know I want my last choice to be Exorcist. I am close to reaching level 50 right now.

I really would like to find a guild or some people to play with. Preferably a casual guild who enjoys running dungeons or killing monsters. Not much into PVP. Running solo isn’t fun when it’s all you do–also I am playing mainly a support class. I have no one to support. Looking to learn all there is about this game.

My character name is: Healing_Winds
My team name is: Divine_Einherjar
My: Steam ID is: victorynotvengeance23

You forgot to mention what is your Server…

Klaipeda. This is the Klaipeda board, right?

oh, yeah, nevermind… my bad about that, didn’t see that.

It’s cool. Where should I post to find some people to play with? Guilds?

in the game there’s a guild promotion board where you can look at guilds and apply to join them or you can ask ppl they always recruiting noobies

Cool. Thanks. I will check out the boards in the game. I didn’t know they were there. I figured most stuff was handled on the forums.

https://discord.gg/VGV6uG there is discord server which consist veterans, players from every server if you want to join, it has guild recruitment channel as well

Thanks. I will go ahead and check that out. I’m sure it would be easier to find people there.