Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for a filler class for R9

I’m currently using Wiz C1 > Pyro C3 > Linker C2 > FF C1 > Sage C1 as my build.

Since my choices takes up most of my skill slots, I’m looking for a filler class; mostly something that offers buffs like Enchanter and Sorcerer. On the other hand, I could just advance to FF C2. Sage C2 isn’t just viable right now. Shadowmancer is tempting with its overheat and low CD since I can use it with my Linker and Fire Pillar.

So… yeah. Any suggestions are welcome.

if you are looking for buffs, then i think enchanter is your answer. Enchant lightning will give you one more line of damage. I suggest rolling back sage 1 and taking enchanter 1 and 2 for rank 8 and 9 respectively. Just note that going full int will help boost enchant lighning damage so that is something to consider.
Lightning hands is very good. You can put zero points into fireball because it will replace fireball from what ktest is showing now. Maybe take enchant fire 15, firewall 14 if you havent?

Backtrack sage (since that ought to be an option when rank 9 comes out) and go FF3.

NO. Enchant Lighnting gives you additional lightning damages but no additonal line of damage like Enchant Fire. Careful mate.

I won’t deny that Sage is a failure when it comes to its offensive skills. But, I actually find Missile Hole and Portal useful in higher levels. On the other hand, Blink gives me time to position myself and utilize my crowd control skills.

So I’m not sure if I should let go of Sage C1 for FF C3.

oh. I Didnt know that. thanks for correction.

If I wanted to go Pyro3>thauma3… what class would be good for the last 2 ranks?? other than enchanter2.

you could go warlock c2. You can take shadow 2 but it might make pyro seem a bit obselete.

1 Like

was thinking WL2 too. Shadow 2 seems meh without linker?

You could try FF C1 then Linker C1 for Joint + Fire Pillar + Blood Sucking combo. Though, Linker C2 is more reliable in higher levels. Here’s a video that I found about it.

1 Like

shadow seems like an alternative to a ff farmer build because it does seem to be lacking in aoe dps.

I think warlock will suit your build because thauma 3 helps with multi hit skills which PoA, dark spirits and dark theurge( isnt very good) benefit from.

Featherfoot is also an option but ff3 really makes ff a high single target dps class due to multiple hit attributes and enervation. So if you are interested, you could go ff2 and then 3 at rank 10 or take off 1 rank from thauma with roll back system and get pyro 3 thauma 2 ff3( i actually recommend pyro 2 thauma 3 ff3)

1 Like

Wouldn’t going linker 2 be a bad idea when I might face fire healing mobs?

If I go FF2 without linker, would it be a good idea?

@ResonantSoul I’m actually pyro2>thauma3>WL2 now, I was going for WL3, but I would really love if I can go pyro 3 because I wanted a fire mage, which is why I’m asking if there would be a good class that would fit a pyro3>thau3 build.

you can go pyro 3 at rank 9 if you want and then go wl 3 at rank 10 or the other way around.
But if your goal is to go pyro class, then i suggest going pyro 3 because I have a high suspicion that pyro masterclass will be a thing next year. Wl 2 gives good dps with thauma 3. So you are still covered if pyro masterclass is bad.

Even so, we are not sure if there is gonna be another reset fiasco but roll back is confirmed.

1 Like

Joint Penalty of Linker C1 easily breaks so it’s recommended to go Linker C2 in higher levels. As for the Featherfoot, it’s a good source of DPS considering its low cooldown.

In your situation, I guess you could consider either FF C2 or WL C2 if you won’t go C2 on Linker. Gives you more options in dishing out damage. There are other ways to lure mobs anyway.

1 Like

@ResonantSoul @Forefront Thanks for the insights! I’m actually hoping that master classes would not consume a rank, but just boost your skills. This would be perfect for pyro.

1 Like