Tree of Savior Forum

Looking for a farm wizard build

Thanks for the info.
What about mix Cryo with Psy? Do you recommend some build in that way? Or wiz3/psy3 is better?

In any case, would stats to be something like 100con and rest int? or do you recommend something different?

(sorry op for troubling your post)

@nizidr So lemme ask you something

Wiz>Pyro2>Linker would basically be a standard for your idea.

For ranks 5-6-7 you mind to give any ideas? I saw guys talking about the idea of pyro>linker>featherfoot;
sorc2>featherfoot

What your thoughts?
I liked this idea of blood bath for farm. Seems nice.

Or do you have any other good idea?

Ps.: Thanks for your time. o/

i havent played featherfoot personally so i dont know how it plays out therefore i cant really comment on it. I have heard that his skills were changed to not work through links as they used to.

Sorc is a nice extension for a linker (or other way around): your summon and bats become way more effective. Cat’s buffs are a nice thing to have as well.

Wiz 3 Psy 3 better for farming. Psy’s cc alone are more than enough to lock monsters down for very long time and many higher level mobs resisted to freeze.

That’s good for farming i suppose, but more con is needed if you planning for some pvp as well.

So you dont recommend icewall+psy predsure combo, right?

And about stats for pve, what do you think is better? I heard Psy pressure does not increase its damage too much with your int

what about wizard c 1 pyromancer c 2 thamautarge c 3, warlock c2 ?
woud that work out well concidering you lose al the C3 wizard buffs ?
not sure pyromancer c 2 is good by itself with Agni equipped.
but the main point of the buid is getting as Much silver as possible
inside dungeons and outside maps.
so is thaumaturge eveen that good for farming silver when you ahve
to be oncstantly using the skill that eats away … like 1. 5 seconds
each time to use it just to get slightly bit more of silver ? how much .
… i guess it’s still worth it, cause of shiny Mobs when they spawn no ?
the problem is making sure to kill it before swell dissapears in only 10 freaking seconds. meaning that you have to have reliable DPS.
…relaiable dps ? …yeah i guess thaumaturge Works out fine as long as yoru dps is better.

so thaum cycle 1 is enough.

hm…

wizard c 3 linker c 2 thaum c 1 and warlock c 2…
or wizard c 3 linker c 1 thaum c 1 pyromncer c1 and warlock c 2 for agny
which one is better for solo farming ?

wizard c 3, linker c 2, thaum c 1 nd warlock c 2 or
wizard c 3 linker c 1, thaum c 1, piry c 1 and warlock c 2 ?

what server do you play?
in sillute it is not even worth it any longer to build warlock 2 for farming as the farming areas are overcrowded with other warlocks 2.

At this point, for farming purposes, go either for silver farming:

Archer 3 Scout 3 Falconer Mergen (best AOE potential for a scout 3 build)
Archer 2 ranger 1 Scout 3 Rogue Mergen (best SINGLE TARGET DPS for a scout 3 build)

Wizard 3 Linker 2 Thauma 2 Enchanter (This is the best build for starters, it doesnt need any kind of investment at all, all you need is willing to play a boring build that relies on a one trick pony trick. You can start to farm as soon as you get to linker 2, although it is only time efficient to 145dg from thauma 2 and on so you can double the amount of silver drops. Enchanter allows you to go afk and sell skill scrolls that packs in for a punch of silver like JP scrolls.)
Wiz1Pyro1Linker3Thauma3 (Possibly the fastest of the wizard builds for farming eficiency, but needs agni necklace. With linker 3, ending the 145 dg in 35 mins with casual and sleepy behavior is quite possible, and you get double loot. Of course, wizard farming is really effective if you dont want to spend much characters slots. thre is this thing though, both wiz builds presented right now have terrible bossing potential so your silver farming is limited to 145dg farming.)
Wiz1Pyro3Linker2Thauma2 (This build is great for 145 dg farming and good for soloing bosses as well. Also needs agni necklace.)

The scout3s build have better farming speed. Require a bit of investment, buit can start farming as soon as they hit scout 3. They also do it way faster. (full dex, level 50 split arrow atribute, some Sp pots)

The wizard builds get more loot per dungeon entrance and are easier to level up due to the presence of linker2/3. As expected tho, once you hit rank 8 with these you just spend your saved points and you are good to go. All of them can start to farm as soon as linker 2 is present in your build.
Pyro builds require Agny Necklace to work.

I used to farm the dungeon with both a scout 3 and a wizard3linker3, so i kind of know the main diferences, just dont consider all of what i write universal. Someone might have more experience to tell you the diference.

The go to top tier silver farmer build atm is wiz1>pyro3>chrono2>warlock2
for farming silver

Or for farming items from higher level mobs, solo.
cleric2>diev3>miko/(x)>plague2
Only build that can pretty much solo end game