Tree of Savior Forum

Lolopanther Cloth or Plate [Boots] for Ele3-Warlock2

I’m currently using a 3-pc Plate Set (all Virtov), with the Top & Bottom Armors both sporting 2x Level 6 Red Gem for HP+1080 each. My CON is at 60 (no plans on adding anymore to it) and my HP is currently at 20,950. I already have Lolopanther Gloves which is an obvious choice for my build. With the boots, however… I’m a bit torn.

I kinda want more Magic Attack, which the Lolopanther Boots gives (MATK + 24), but I will be losing around 1.8k HP in the process (from Plate Mastery bonus). I can put a Level 7 Yellow Gem for 900+ HP but still not enough to get me to 20k HP, only around 19k+, and I would like to keep my HP at around 20k as much as possible.

With the Lolopanther Plate Greaves, I get to keep the 1.8k HP Bonus from Plate Mastery (since 3 pcs Plate set is maintained). I also get HP Recovery +57 which translates to around MAMP+22 with Animus effect. I can put a Level 7 Red Gem for more HP Recovery which translates to more MAMP, to compensate for the loss of MATK. I’m a bit uncomfortable with MAMP being RNG-dependent though.

Well, to cut the story, I wanna know your thoughts on which one to choose:

Lolopanther Boots with Level 7 Yellow Gem, or,
Lolopanther Plate Greaves with Level 7 Red Gem.

You can state the pros and cons involved to help me choose which of the two will suit my needs best.

Thank you so much. You’re thought will be very much appreciated.

Edit: If you have other suggestions, besides the two options mentioned above, please feel free to mention it.

Are you factoring in shields?

Wizards have the choice to use Shields. New shields are wonder tool that add tons of CON magic def and physical defense.

Over upgrading it with any set ( except leather) will enable you to hit MDEF+ DEF threshold to let even solmiki deal 1 damage to you.

Well, 24 matk is not really relevant, 1.8k hp is. Besides it’s not even 24 matk, it’s just 13, because you’re getting 11 from plate boots.

cloth if rich.

plate if poor.

I haven’t gotten my Practonium (RNG has no love for me) yet but I was planning to use Staff for max MATK. However, I am not closing any doors to a Rod + Dagger/Shield combination if need it. I’m aiming for the 315 Orange Weapons instead of the Purple ones, and am willing to wait for them to be in the game.

How much DEF (and MDEF if applicable) would I need to have this desired threshold?

And lets say I will go for Rod + Dagger/Shield, would that mean I can get away with using cloth? And if I go Staff, I should get Plate, right?

11 matk from boots meaning 1/2 of the MAMP, right? Hmm… i’m not very comfortable with RNG-dependency of MAMP but you sure got a point there. sacrifice 13 MATK for 1.8k HP. So this means, you’re in for Plate.

Now, what gem would you suggest I put? Yellow Gem for HP or Red Gem or HP Recovery (in turn, MAMP)?

lol. don’t get it how they’re like that. they actual cost the same amount of Fragments & Essences. and cost the same when enhancing. :laughing:

cloth have very low pdef compared to plate. it gives better damage for ET and solmiki sets but you need to spend more money on anvils and transcendence if you use cloth. also plate gives hp bonus as well.

oh. so that’s what you meant. so if silver is not a issue, which one would you prefer? and what gem should I put (boots)?

definitely cloth. I’m using full cloth when solmiki comes out. IMO go for skill gems. If you have non then blue gems.

1 Like

so MDEF is the focus then.

I still haven’t gotten a Ticen Magician Gem (stopped farming it a long time ago) but that’s what I’m planning to put on the Cloth Gloves.

Thanks for this. I’ll definitely consider this. :smiley: