Tree of Savior Forum

Login error in Silute [SA]

Bug Description : Today, 14h october, I can’t log in the game. When I try to enter with some char, the error 01 shows and the game is automatically closed. This error is happens with several gamers, including most of guild members. Files verifying don’t solve the problem. This is the printscreen of error:
error

Date and Time: 14th october, 09:40 BRT
Server Name: Silute [SA]
Team Name: Naaruse
Character Name: Kakeru

5 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

same problem here…

same problem here -_- …

Same @STAFF_Amy cant log

Same problem here … Well, and here we go again

kinda similar to the other day, now instead of kicking you out of the game, it kicks you to server select…

also, same problem here

Same problem here. Yesterday happened too ;-;

Same problem, we’re going to have to admit that the game helps people on the play wants to play and can not

1 Like

Same, just happened to me.

It happened to me earlier this week, but problem went away on its own.

Same here…

I am impressed by the instabilities of this game. players migrating to maple history and imc does nothing to improve TOS.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Same here!

SIlute [SA]
Team name: Immanence

Same here…

Server: Silute
Team name: Sairon

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan The game is full of players right? Why bother with problems like that, huh?

1 Like

should increase the safety of this game a game so good it has everything to be top 1 more need to be well managed ja vi until raganrok private have more security than here, and whoever finds bad problem are customers paid so we are right

1 Like

SIlute [SA]
Nome da equipe: Jackwicca

mesmo problema… t-t

Dear Staff. What’s going on? That problem again?

I’m still with you, guys, and full of plans and builds to make! But, with those instability problems, I think you all want me to go play Maplestory 2 like dozen of my conrades did!

Please help me to stay in the game and get my daily amount of fun and grind!

Cheers!

1 Like

IMC, please WAKE UP!

Same problem here, i can’t log in to Silute server.
Error

Same here,

Verify game files just doesnt work.

1 Like