Tree of Savior Forum

Login Error 0001

Same here.
The problem is my character is still online and i can’t connect.
By the way, without a way to disconnect my character or “afk-kick” i probably wont be able to play until tuesday.

Mesmo Erro aqui…
Even error here …

Same error, for up to 2 days now, tried everything and still the same error…

sempre a mesma merda de sempre
paciência com essa empresa acabou :slight_smile:

3 Likes

acho que o erro tem haver com o addons, exclui os arquivos dos addons e coloquei de novo e entrou

2 Likes

I am trying to login into Silute and I am also getting the same message. Now, I tried to validate the game data like someone said above, but it does not seem to work for me. Any other idea of what to do?

Thank you in advance guys.

Same here!
When I try to change character the button doesn’t work and now this login error 0001… /sad

:cry:

Yup… Same here. Can’t connect. I thought the “verify integrity of game cache” thing would work, but once I logged out to change characters… Same error.

Same here, but I can play after a few clicks. Just can’t change character and I don’t use addons.

Same here, same error in silute server, i keep trying till get into game but when i change map the load screen cant finish and remains stucked, i also tried repair files, but every time the steam repair tool says that there is 1 file corrupted to be replaced over and over again…

People… Hold the enter button at screen with mouse, that works…
Galera… Segura o enter da tela com mouse que entra…

I rly believe people that are managing to login are doing that based on luck, that goes for me 2.
I wish there was a potential and definitive fix for that. its getting annoying.

Não utilizo addons e mesmo assim continua o erro =(

unfortunately 30 mins of clicking enter doesn’t work for me
i have no avg or addon
verify always detect 1 file over and over again
other server works just fine, only klaipeda is acting up on me

same here. cant login

Same problem here , I can not connect … :frowning:

Same problem here…

I can confirm that I keep having this error but after trying a few times I was able to log in.

Still wth?

I am also having this issue trying to log into klaipeda. It takes multiple tries to login.

Orsha, new desktop computer has stats over the recommended system requirements. Every other app and program runs fine, no program is being run at the same time when Tree of Savior is being played. No addons, mods and using lowest graphics settings in the in game menu. No viruses or malware. Problems occur regardless of how populated the area I am in.

I keep getting disconnected from the sever after a few minutes when I can log in. I get this error 1 message when I can’t log in. I can not go into dungeons because I can’t stay logged in enough to complete the run. Game performance or server connectivity has gotten worse over my time in Tree of Savior. Lag and “rubberbanding” is also taking away from the overall gaming experience as well.

Does imc get an automatic report on how much this is happening per account or do we have to manually tell the support department every time the game crashes or the server has a forced disconnect?