Tree of Savior Forum

Localization Fixes

Sculptor Hilda.

I need to check again, but it seems the NPC should be female. This NPC is represented as a man on the map. Sometimes the name translations come weird (most obvious example is names starting randomly with L or R in quests/NPC talk because most Asian languages don’t make the difference between the 2 letters), so it’s possible that it’s actually a man (Hild? Hildo?).

Counter Spell: Enhance
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/411015

• Increases [Counter Spell]'s physical and magic damage taken reducing effects by 0.5% per attribute level

The skill Counter Spell does not say anything about ‘physical damage taken reduce’.

And the korean tooltip of the Attribute also does not mention 'physical ’

the last quest of mage tower still tells you to go to starving demon way… at kateen forest :expressionless:

and daily mission merchant still doesn’t know the difference between kepo and keparin and sends you to get kepo skin on a map with no kepo :pensive:

the list of females called he and males called she is also huge…

and this is on the first 140 lvls

Note: in my review of the first level 75- maps, I’ve found a truckload of uses of “it” in PC’s proposed first response to NPC dialog when said NPC asks for something related to a person or pool of objects instead of “he”, “she” or “them”. It seems to be a common rule instead of a typo problem, so I didn’t bother reporting all misuses.

“It” is ok, I use it a lot…

the list of quests that need editing continues…

Scout Master went visit Klaipeda and is now stuck there…

first it was next to Archer master, but things got awkward and she moved to the other side of town and now she is to weird out to leave :expressionless:

Fixed these, thank you.

This seems like a bug and an issue also occurring in KR. I’ve passed this along to be looked at for the future.

This seems like a quest bug that will need to be resolved by IMC.

This has been fixed, thank you.

Please provide screenshots or exact quotes of these messages.

The rest will be investigated over time or with more details. Thank you for your reports.

1 Like

White part of the quest tells you to go one way and yellow tells you to go another…

is like 2 quests got merge together :confused:

The yellow text is clearly a copy/paste error.

1 Like

These are not fixed yet I think.

Will be working to get these fixed as well. Thank you.

Cant tell if error or Kostas really wants me to save the city :thinking:

Won’t be any fixes this week as I worked to review the texts for the content update tonight.

Will be trying to get in fixes for these issues next week. Thank you for the reports.

1 Like

Sorry for the late post, been busy.

Should all be resolved now.

Also fixed all of these.

Rest assured, I’ve toned down his eagerness to save the city. :yum:

The only one of the above that might still be broken is the “Obtain” text. Need more time to look into that.

I’ve also fixed various issues with the texts that came with the last content update. Have not been cataloging my fixes due to spending more time translating KToS posts.

1 Like

woops, i thought bug fixes owO;;;

i guess there’s one in jonael main quest where the quest jumped to the next without telling the player the prerequisite to it owO

i think it was when dulahan pops in and order some mobs to fight you. after that you’re told to do the next quest without yet finishing the pre requisite

I’ve found another occurence of this later on in a quest, so I’m tempted to say it’s a generic message like “%sObtain” which would be used by some printf-like function in the code for easier reusability.

1 Like

Most of these have been fixed and should be in game soon. Others have been brought up with IMC for review. Thank you for your submissions!

There will also be another batch of fixes coming along with that.

1 Like